My time with F95Zone.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I get plenty of loving here, that's the whole point of the site. Usually it's more of the creepy, rapey or incestuous kind though.

Oh... right... the other kind of love...
Yeah, you guys are all pretty decent, except for a few assholes and the inevitable 3-post-drivebys from people that can't be bothered to read the OP of a game thread.
I've sometimes been a cunt, hating on games or a comment someone has made. I got my hand slapped for it. Nonetheless, I think it's ok to stop, and take stock.

But that isn't the point of the OP. I was just telling my story, and lots of love spilled out. I'm ok with that. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This love-in of a thread is confusing me.
Someone needs to drop in and bitch about NTR or some such so it feels like F95 again.
I always thought Sam and KLX had a thing so to find out it's Sam and Pix ... well there's the NTR right there.

Could also be swinging, KLX does get around and it seems Pix and Lundgren have a thing going on too.

It's like a teen college drama, who's fucking who.

Just need Notty in here now so I can get some.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I always thought Sam and KLX had a thing so to find out it's Sam and Pix ... well there's the NTR right there.

Could also be swinging, KLX does get around and it seems Pix and Lundgren have a thing going on too.

Yeah, when you have two hotties, it difficult to decide which one to settle on. But, I have history with, Sam.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Hrm? You called, poppet?

Has the old bott healed to the point where you're ready for another go? *will be more careful this time*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hrm? You called, poppet?

Has the old bott healed to the point where you're ready for another go? *will be more careful this time*
Yay, you're still hovering around.

Thought you'd left us for a week.

Then I thought, well, why would she leave me for a whole weak when she can tie me down and make my hole weak ...... again.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yay, you're still hovering around.

Thought you'd left us for a week.

Then I thought, well, why would she leave me for a whole weak when she can tie me down and make my hole weak ...... again.
*will not derail -another- thread!*

It would be an irony on a thread about mods and behaviour and whatnot to get myself a spanking for derailing same, no? :) We've have words later I'm sure young lady. But aye, back in bits and bobs as I remaster the whole sodding game...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

It would be an irony on a thread about mods and behaviour and whatnot to get myself a spanking for derailing same, no? :) We've have words later I'm sure young lady. But aye, back in bits and bobs as I remaster the whole sodding game...
You are right.

Here we have a heart warming tale about a man and his ... man and their is it platonic or is it atomic love affair.

I think we've derailed far too many threads and i'll take my punishment later.

We now take you back to your scheduled showing of Sam enters the Republic part 3 ... the climaxing.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017

You are right.

Here we have a heart warming tale about a man and his ... man and their is it platonic or is it atomic love affair.

I think we've derailed far too many threads and i'll take my punishment later.

We now take you back to your scheduled showing of Sam enters the Republic part 3 ... the climaxing.
I'm gonna get serious here, clentch!!!

The op was about love, so please, keep derailing and having a laugh. I'm loving it. Thank you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's what Ava said until she realised the champagne bottle was full....

It was a bit late at that point tho :(. If I'd have known how much she was going to whine I'd have bought the cheap stuff.
It gave a whole new meaning to "I'm forever blowing bubbles".

Everytime I went to the loo or passed wind I stunk of Champagne. My friends and family set up an intervention thinking I had a drink problem.

After i'd finished explaining my dear friend and part time dom had tied me face down to a bed then used me as a bottle opener ... and human champagne flute ... then spanked me raw and finished off with a double ended dildo it looked like they would have preferred a drinking problem.

Maybe next time I shouldn't go into all the details.