• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Patched Android port for My Time With You(Book 1+ Book 2), with alternative save location( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.mtwy),i.e no need to worry about your saves.
Your saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Usual Gestures enabled, Textbox Transparency slider, Text Size Slider, Delete Saves, Font Size Scaling, Quick Menu toggle button (Off/On Quick menu buttons)

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Book 1 Chapter 11
Size: 565 mb
Link:

Book 2 Chapter 22
Size: 1.26 Gb
Link:

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Time with You [Book 2 Ch.22] [EoloStudios] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Book 2 Ch.21 -> Book 2 Ch.22 [860 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Time with You [Book 2 Ch.22] [EoloStudios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Jun 17, 2023
so does book 1 need an incest patch ???
and if it does where can i find it because the links on the page are both for book 2
Don't worry, it works for all chapters, but you do need to download the new one after every chapter. I update those immediately so no worries.

Can someone send me a save from Book 1 of the last scenes please?
all my saves are broke?
Saves over here.

Ch1-20:

21-22:

There's a renaming feature in the options menu.

Please be advised that if you used the incest patch for ch21 and above, you will need the NEW incest patch for each subsequent chapter or it will cause errors.

Reactions: tangerinebeatle
Jul 10, 2020
Don't worry, it works for all chapters, but you do need to download the new one after every chapter. I update those immediately so no worries.

Saves over here.

Ch1-20:

21-22:

There's a renaming feature in the options menu.

Please be advised that if you used the incest patch for ch21 and above, you will need the NEW incest patch for each subsequent chapter or it will cause errors.
thanks

jskizzle

Apr 29, 2018
Downloaded chapter 22, installed the new updated truestory patch, and tried to load from my save right at the end of Chapter 21. Not a big deal since it looks like I can just replay Chapter 21 and the patch still works, but I'm just curious why I couldn't load my save from the end even with the updated patch? Certain I downloaded the newest patch and installed everything correctly so not sure why all the saves after the start of ch21 were busted? MTWYBook2Chapter22_tLzzS9YUQd.png

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What a great update eolostudios as always, didn't played the ch 21 when it came out because I knew this was gonna be a "right in the feels" chapter, so I played the last two chapters in a row and loved every part of it :giggle:. Especially one scene that made me want to do a fan sig about it :)
H.gif

Last edited:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Downloaded chapter 22, installed the new updated truestory patch, and tried to load from my save right at the end of Chapter 21. Not a big deal since it looks like I can just replay Chapter 21 and the patch still works, but I'm just curious why I couldn't load my save from the end even with the updated patch? Certain I downloaded the newest patch and installed everything correctly so not sure why all the saves after the start of ch21 were busted? View attachment 2871607
Same here. Thankfully, I've made a save after each chapter I've played, so I was at least able to start playing from the beginning of Chapter 21.

Now that I think about it, the patch that was officially released for Chapter 21 had some bugs in it, and a community member released a bugfixed version of it (in this thread), so I had used that instead. With Chapter 22, there was an officially released version already available. I think there might be incompatible differences between the two versions (the unofficial parts of 21 and the official parts of 22) that would cause a save problem.

While writing this, I see that user has updated their version for chapter 22 (too late for me, since I've already reached chapter 22 in my playthrough with the officially released patch). Also, if you go to that post and read some of the previous posts in that part of the thread (back to the top of that page, and possibly the previous page as well), you'll find the context of this bugfix.

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Patched Android port for My Time With You(Book 1+ Book 2), with alternative save location( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.mtwy),i.e no need to worry about your saves.
Your saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Usual Gestures enabled, Textbox Transparency slider, Text Size Slider, Delete Saves, Font Size Scaling, Quick Menu toggle button (Off/On Quick menu buttons)

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Book 1 Chapter 11
Size: 565 mb
Link: Pixeldrain

Book 2 Chapter 22
Size: 1.26 Gb
Link: Pixeldrain

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????
Book 2 Android Port Updated. Book 2 is not fully tested though.Because, I am currently playing the book 1. Don't want any more spoilers.

Let me know if you face any issues.

Great game from EoloStudios

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
How do I even start this game? Downloaded book 2, it says play book 1. Downloaded book 1, encountered this error when I started book 1.

1692827757421.png

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes