Mar 15, 2021
Last edited:

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Chapter 23 - Public Release

Chapter 23 - SuperMC
Exclusive members, ignore this post; nothing new here.

Technical update
-1,400+ renders, 11 animations
-New textbox for the choice, still a WIP
-Fixed the broken saves issue; more details in Discord.

Chapter update
The last chapter was tedious, due to it having mostly scenes with 3 or more cast members, this one is difficult because aside from it having almost the same thing, they have to be more active. I tailored this chapter to showcase more of the cast's dynamic with each other, so we took a break from the last 2 chapter's more serious themes and made this one whimsical.
Originally, that wasn't the plan; as you may have heard/read somewhere, book 2 ends on the 25th chapter and I mentioned Rion playing a bigger part in this chapter. So here's how it was done: The approach to the last 3 remaining chapters of book 2 is crafting it as a whole, Like with what I did with chapters 10 and 11 of book 1 yet finishing each chapter strongly and with more than enough progression in each, which contributed to this chapter taking longer once again. So what I did is I swapped out events from each chapter to produce a more cohesive flow on the storytelling. As always, I like this chapter more than the previous but of course, I'd love to hear what you think.

With that in mind, I swear the next two chapters will be way faster than the last few updates. Sorry 'bout that!

Dev comments
I had a lot of fun with the scenes in this chapter, but it was difficult; the entirety of the pool scene and sequencing alone took two days to write and four days to render, mostly because it was meant to be in disarray. Oh, and please save on the "Chapter - END" not on Miho presenting our pages on the screen.
Download Links:
PC/Linux:
Mega || Gdrive ||

Mac: Mega || Gdrive ||

Android: Mega || Gdrive ||
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kindly edit the last part.

"My file>internal storage>documents>ModSave" TO "My file>internal storage>documents>RenPy_Save"

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Time with You [Book 2 Ch.23] [EoloStudios] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: Ch.22 -> Ch.23 [612 MB]
- - -

Mac: Ch.22 -> Ch.23 [627 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
I had a save on Hikari scene (the most recent from older versions), and i noticed that the design of choices have changed, and yeah, this save was not broken as the scene got revamped UI, so if someone is wandering, save on that scene in an older version, then you can load that on the newer version

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyTimeWithYou-B2CH23
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Essecks

Sep 1, 2018
Crash on loading any save after the update, choosing "ignore" kicks me back to the start of chapter 12. Log attached

Jun 17, 2023
Crash on loading any save after the update, choosing "ignore" kicks me back to the start of chapter 12. Log attached
1699896676502.png
^Try this. There's a save a few comments above you.

If it's not this, then I still suggest using the save above. They have ongoing issues that they have only recently fixed regarding the saves since the story split into two paths after chapter 20. Also, Renpy has been screwing with saves lately.

If you're on an android version, the save file location has been recently changed/modded to ease the transition between books and to be able to uninstall MTWY without deleting your saves. Step by step solution below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-time-with-you-book-2-ch-23-eolostudios.80371/post-12190434

I tried loading from Chapter 20, still throws me out after a few renders in Chapter 23. :confused:
Please elaborate, you loaded from chapter 20 then when u get to 23 u get kicked out?

At which render/scene? Also, what device?
Could you show an error log?

Last edited:

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
Please elaborate, you loaded from chapter 20 then when u get to 23 u get kicked out?

At which render/scene? Also, what device?
Could you show an error log?
Using the incest patch (TrueStory) allowed me to load ch 23 and every other chapter properly, but 10 renders or so into ch.23 it boots me back to the main menu. No errors, just straight-up exit. PC version

Tried without the patch now, that gives me a straight-up error and sends me back to ch 12.

Jun 17, 2023
Using the incest patch (TrueStory) allowed me to load ch 23 and every other chapter properly, but 10 renders or so into ch.23 it boots me back to the main menu. No errors, just straight-up exit. PC version

Tried without the patch now, that gives me a straight-up error and sends me back to ch 12.
Kindly screenshot the scene prior to you getting booted out.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Haven't played since the end of Chapter 19, saves aren't working. Loading anything gives an error, and clicking ignore, jumps back to the start of Chapter 12

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
There is an issue with the (patched) Android version of the current update. It prevents install/update claiming conflict with the existing (previous) chapter in Book 2. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it possible to have another build of the (patched) Android version that simply updates from the previous one?

Jun 17, 2023
There is an issue with the (patched) Android version of the current update. It prevents install/update claiming conflict with the existing (previous) chapter in Book 2. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it possible to have another build of the (patched) Android version that simply updates from the previous one?
For Android save issues, refer to the bottom of this post.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-time-with-you-book-2-ch-23-eolostudios.80371/post-12190434

Haven't played since the end of Chapter 19, saves aren't working. Loading anything gives an error, and clicking ignore, jumps back to the start of Chapter 12

There was minor editing in book 2 regarding the UI and it messed up most saves.

Here are updated saves at different points of the chapter.

Page number = Chapter number

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes