• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
The anime called "Tenchi Muyo : War on Geminar" has a white hair female char named Yukine who also becomes part of kenshi's harem. Both the Yukines from this and that anime seem to have the same reserved personalities though

Reactions: eolostudios

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get Chapter 6's gallery? Apparently, I missed it somehow.
There are 2 for chapter 6, but I thought they both were unavoidable.
First one you get in the morning with Yukine after you have sex with her for the first time.
The second one you get with Sayumi at the end of the chapter.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
During a conversation after the park, Sayumi calls the main protagonist "MC" instead of using the actual name that was given.

First one you get in the morning with Yukine after you have sex with her for the first time.
Oh yeah, I forgot there were two for that chapter. I was able to get the Sayumi scene I was missing, which is weird because I thought I did that one before. Thank you.

Last edited:

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Also how the hell do you go about making a screenshot based game take up 5+ GB??? Shit I understand if it's 3D but it's crazy to not compress the images/clips more. And honestly, Koikatu doesn't look good enough to not compress the stuff.
The game compressor below you actually explained our issue with compressing, "others are unsure of how much perceived quality loss is acceptable and hesitate to encode to lower values". Taking into consideration that everyone has more than good enough PCs to run a renpy game and some with really high-end ones + the global internet average speed of nearly 30mbps, we didn't experiment much on compressing the PC/Mac/Linux versions, worrying how the quality will be affected, however, we did it for the Android ones. We'll surely keep looking into this. Although, Koikatsu not looking good enough is subjective, maybe ours don't but I do believe we're getting better and better but some of them have really good visuals, for example CK by Master Arc, Out of Touch by Story Anon and HHG by Komisari, to each their own I guess; so far only Master Arc has his game compressed really well.

Why not use Workupload for the PC version? That is BY FAR the best host which is not also limited with ~3GB/day.
Workupload gives trouble when uploading file size beyond 2gb for free users, at least as far as I know, but when we do compress the game better, I'll surely use this but ultimately, it doesn't matter what hosting service I provide; it's f95 mods that choose which hosting site gets posted on the front page. You'll be able to see it on our other channels though.

Actually, they are unavoidable, there are no routes in book 1. Hmmm... The choices for the scene with the FMC only affect how the scene will play out but it is unavoidable

i can't get past this point of the game because i go back to the park View attachment 1789577 View attachment 1789578
This was caused when we were making the book 1 compilation and I made sure this was fixed and never released, my apologies for this.
-Are you playing the android version? If you are, kindly wait for a new version.
-If PC/Mac/Linux, did you download book 1: chapter 11?

Last edited:

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
QUICK THEORY HERE... POSSIBLE BIG SPOILERS! (or just big bullshits :ROFLMAO:)

Idk about you guys but every new chapter I'm more convinced that Sayumi is in fact MC's DAUGHTER...

She kinda brushes off every time you ask about the "future" (or her past) and her answers are ominous at best.
MC is too "in love" with the girls he already knows, her being the daughter would also make far more sense than she just being a random girl that MC fell in love in first sight and between them all, becomes his actual wife.
And it would also make sense "age-wise" cuz MC mentions (more then once) her looking TOO YOUNG for her allegedly age, i think those age related dialogues are more hints than red herrings.

Reactions: XJONATHANZX

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
QUICK THEORY HERE... POSSIBLE BIG SPOILERS! (or just big bullshits :ROFLMAO:)

Idk about you guys but every new chapter I'm more convinced that Sayumi is in fact MC's DAUGHTER...

She kinda brushes off every time you ask about the "future" (or her past) and her answers are ominous at best.
MC is too "in love" with the girls he already knows, her being the daughter would also make far more sense than she just being a random girl that MC fell in love in first sight and between them all, becomes his actual wife.
And it would also make sense "age-wise" cuz MC mentions (more then once) her looking TOO YOUNG for her allegedly age, i think those age related dialogues are more hints than red herrings.
I mean I guess it is possible, but did she not say they had a daughter in the future and they met will the sister was in college?

I may be misremembering some things, but Sayumi would have to be lying a lot to be his daughter (how they met, her age, etc.).

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN! She's been giving a lot of excuses and no concrete answers about the future... her "excuses" are too generic to look real... i mean "love in the first sight?" i think its bullshit :ROFLMAO:
I always figured the no concrete answers would be about not causing paradoxes (like how most time travel stories handle it), and love at first sight as an exaggeration.

Anyway, it is a possible theory if we assume she is lying about everything, which would open up many other theories also (she could also be a cyborg, etc.).

SwordBreaker39

Nov 19, 2018
All I want to say is I both hate and love this game. It´s rely good and the story really grabbing me but man do I hate how it pulls on my feelings. I really hate when anime or games do everything they can think of just to make you feel like shit make you cry. I rely hate it becuse that shit stick with me for way to long than it should. I remember 1 anime made me feel sad and shit for 1 damn week.

But this means your realy making a great story but man it also annoys me hehe.

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
This was caused when we were making the book 1 compilation and I made sure this was fixed and never released, my apologies for this.
-Are you playing the android version? If you are, kindly wait for a new version.
Playing on PC, I downloaded the latest version and this is happening with me too

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
It happens when you choose option b) ..... instead of option a) Shut him up! ...

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Is there workaround for this?
I should have read one post above. Ok, nvm. Thanks Luizodia. Choosing different dialogue option fixes the issue.

Last edited:

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
HELP!
I'm a few minutes into the game and I'm stuck in a loop where a scene is being played over and over again. Can someone help?

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
All I want to say is I both hate and love this game. It´s rely good and the story really grabbing me but man do I hate how it pulls on my feelings. I really hate when anime or games do everything they can think of just to make you feel like shit make you cry. I rely hate it becuse that shit stick with me for way to long than it should. I remember 1 anime made me feel sad and shit for 1 damn week.

But this means your realy making a great story but man it also annoys me hehe.
It's nice to know that we're able to do that even at the game's early stages. I say buckle up.

It happens when you choose option b) ..... instead of option a) Shut him up! ...
Thanks, we're working on this already as well as the compression, apparently the error snuck through, damn.

HELP!
I'm a few minutes into the game and I'm stuck in a loop where a scene is being played over and over again. Can someone help?
A few posts up say choose option "b) ....." on the very first choice at chapter 1, or if you could wait we're uploading the polished, bugfix version shortly, but do start a new save(only for ppl stuck with this bug, chapter 1 anyway).

Apologies to everyone about that infinite loop, I really thought I had it fixed.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN! She's been giving a lot of excuses and no concrete answers about the future... her "excuses" are too generic to look real... i mean "love in the first sight?" i think its bullshit :ROFLMAO:
I always figured the no concrete answers would be about not causing paradoxes (like how most time travel stories handle it), and love at first sight as an exaggeration.

Anyway, it is a possible theory if we assume she is lying about everything, which would open up many other theories also (she could also be a cyborg, etc.).
The love at first sight is a possible exaggeration, I agree, given Sayumi's character.

I believe her not giving concrete answers or excuses is to avoid influencing their decisions too much to the point that they would almost not be making them at all.

I also agree, that with her lying, it opens up to many possibilities to which or what her character truly is. Not to mention, there's still one more cast of the main harem that is still named as a question mark on flash forward scenes.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes