• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
is there a reason why this WT tries to avoid lewd content as much as possible? if you follow green choices here - you will miss a lot of lewd scenes and renders
what even a point of this WT then? game already pretty much a KN, and for those meager fluff choices what it does have - this WT shows the wrong ones
A lot of scenes are variations depending on choices. This mod just puts the walkthrough into the game. Which scenes did I apparently make you miss?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah he is a great bro but I'm not really interested in what or who he does in his life. This update already had a small part of his POV. I hope it doesn't increase. I'm here to play as MC and to know about his life.

I won't be surprised if the dev released a whole chapter based on dice.

btw Annalynn deserves better. Unfortunately she has to live with that weirdo slut.
Who's the weirdo slut? Dice? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think so far the dev is hitting a great balance with dice, show us small parts of his life and of his connection to the mc but its not like we have to watch him pound girls or something like that.

I think the reason that we see his interactions with Annalynn is that its supposed to show him changing his way and be different than in the future not to show us what a player he is or his sex life.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes