• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

masterhurley

Jan 31, 2023
Download walkthrough mod for book 2 and place the game folder inside Documents/Renpy_saves/mtwy and play the game till you get your first autosave. Now close the game and delete the file inside Documents/Renpy_saves/mtwy/game go back to the game and load your autosave you will get an error, ignore it and the game will start at the beginning of chapter 12 with the UI back. You can Save/Load normally and the UI wont dissapear even if you close the game
I totally forgot to respond, but thanks that worked perfect!

Reactions: 4nk1

Zetsubou no Uta

Nov 29, 2021
This game is super cute. It's very noticeable that you put a lot of love and thought into MTWY, dev.

Hikari best girl.

Literally the only thing it's lacking to be perfect is anal sex. If it's ok with you, it'd be nice if there were a couple scenes (well, if it depended on me, all sex scenes would be anal, but I know that's a lot to ask).

Daves12345

Jul 19, 2024
Decided to make a Walkthrough Mod for this game since it's one of my favourites.
(Highlights choices in Green based on the official Walkthrough PDF, also provides help with other scenes.)

(Extract or paste the "game" folder into the "My Time With You" folder and overwrite if asked.)
Hello, is there anyway to fix your mod or the mod just doesn't work on book 1 joiplay ver?

Edit: got the solution, installed the joiplay 8.1.3 plugin

Last edited:

Snakk

May 11, 2021
I see I have some saves from September 2021. I thought I would play it again after some time when more content is added, never expected it to be three years.
Frankly, I also didn't expect for the game to be supported for this long either.
Well done and let's play I guess.

relev-

Jul 4, 2017
One of my absolute favorites. I love seeing the character development especially, and their different personalities. I think the pacing was great. Unfortunately, I feel like it's been dropping lately a bit; we're left hanging forever on some things that were revealed earlier. And some characters, while reasonably busy in universe, have been left with unfortunately little screen time. I'm not saying the game has turned bad, far from it. I love each and every latest update, but I do feel the pacing was a bit better earlier.

Genuinely excited while waiting for book 3 to start.

Also I left the details vague on purpose to avoid spoilers, it's just slight commentary. The dev has shown that they can do better than 4/5 stars, as the few latest updates might've been. And I want to be very clear, 4/5 is still GREAT, I've just seen better within the same game and I'm greedily hoping more of that. And tying some of the older 'storylines' for the lack of better word, before opening up new ones and showing additional twists. Overall experience and latest updates are both still absolutely amazing.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
If I've read the variables correctly, it looks like it takes the most recent save file, checks to make sure you've gone through all the Book 1 content, and then uses the choices set from there to continue into Book 2.
As he said, it takes the most recent save file you've loaded and all the choices there once you get to the next book.

Soo, do the answers in the first bath scene with Hikari matter? because I can't type numbers on android lol
Very late reply: Not really, flavor scene.

is there any word on when chapter 26 will be released to the public?
Unsure, but less than 20 days.

This game is super cute. It's very noticeable that you put a lot of love and thought into MTWY, dev.

Hikari best girl.

Literally the only thing it's lacking to be perfect is anal sex. If it's ok with you, it'd be nice if there were a couple scenes (well, if it depended on me, all sex scenes would be anal, but I know that's a lot to ask).
No, the best girl is grandma Lorfa. Any other answer is invalid except Thonk.

c26s-2024-09-23-05-59-32.png

Regarding PoopHole and other non-vanilla kinks, MTWY, although with fantasy elements, is majorly a slice-of-life game. Butt stuff is something that has to be realistically worked with the LIs and needs to coincide with the plot, you can't shove it to them so suddenly (pun intended). Though one or two anal flags have been raised, this kink may take a while to surface. Rest assured, a lot of the first times for a kink, such as anal or threesomes, have already been set in stone years ago.

One of my absolute favorites. I love seeing the character development especially, and their different personalities. I think the pacing was great. Unfortunately, I feel like it's been dropping lately a bit; we're left hanging forever on some things that were revealed earlier. And some characters, while reasonably busy in universe, have been left with unfortunately little screen time. I'm not saying the game has turned bad, far from it. I love each and every latest update, but I do feel the pacing was a bit better earlier.

Genuinely excited while waiting for book 3 to start.

Also I left the details vague on purpose to avoid spoilers, it's just slight commentary. The dev has shown that they can do better than 4/5 stars, as the few latest updates might've been. And I want to be very clear, 4/5 is still GREAT, I've just seen better within the same game and I'm greedily hoping more of that. And tying some of the older 'storylines' for the lack of better word, before opening up new ones and showing additional twists. Overall experience and latest updates are both still absolutely amazing.
But but but, we just dropped what is arguably one of the best chapters of Book 2. :cry::cry::cry:
Sounds to me you have a favorite. :D

Anyway, these things that you're referring to, are relationship-shattering revelations that need to stew longer given that they're at a very important turning point and are fighting against the clock. It's the whole point of FMC's mission.

Also, I find the storytelling when the viewer is in the know while the cast is in the dark, quite amusing.

is the release shedule visible anywhere?
Discord, Patreon, Substar but mostly paid channels.

Frankly, I also didn't expect for the game to be supported for this long either.
Me neither, but here we are. Happy to disappoint.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Discord, Patreon, Substar but mostly paid channels.
Why? I usually sub on a mid or lower tier depending on the release dates in update months of avns i really enjoy but i cant if i dont know when the different tiers are released.

And feeling forced to pay for a release date feels bad.

Usually these posts are public on patreon in my experience

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Why? I usually sub on a mid or lower tier depending on the release dates in update months of avns i really enjoy but i cant if i dont know when the different tiers are released.
Silver and up tiers get the release on the same day. (This is a bit vague on the tiers so I'll have to amend that once I change the tier names too.)

Our lowest tier (bronze) gets it 15 days later. (This one is stated clearly.)

And feeling forced to pay for a release date feels bad.
I just said the tentative release date in my post above. I always post the release date publicly on Discord. What's not with it are the details and sometimes teasers about the upcoming chapter, which are privy to paying supporters.

relev-

Jul 4, 2017
But but but, we just dropped what is arguably one of the best chapters of Book 2. :cry::cry::cry:
Sounds to me you have a favorite. :D
Oh please do not misunderstand me! The update(s) have been GREAT! I'm strictly talking about my personal opinion on the pacing. I feel like some things are left hanging for too long, lately. And I don't know the full vision like you do, so I might be proven wrong. I'm just saying I want to see some of the things tied up. Or at least see some of the things going forward.

Like FemMC's secret coming out. It was about to, then it didn't and now we're just.... waiting. And while we are waiting, we got some new interesting storylines attached, but no real progress on that one. For example.

The entire experience with the game has been majorly positive and I don't have any real gripes, just small wishes like that.

Reactions: eolostudios

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Like FemMC's secret coming out. It was about to, then it didn't and now we're just.... waiting. And while we are waiting, we got some new interesting storylines attached, but no real progress on that one. For example.
Yeah. Even I'm waiting for the moment when femMC's secret comes out and MC comes to know who she really is.

I just want her to start calling MC daddy :KEK:

Aug 9, 2018
Out of curiosity, if I avoided having sex with FMC for the whole game, will there be an option to get back onto her path after THE REVEAL? Or is it an all or nothing situation?

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes