• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

gb22

Mar 13, 2018
Am I sensing an upcoming emotional roller coaster? If so then it will only be so much better. Looking forward to the next update

Reactions: eolostudios

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Time with You [Ch. 4 Public] [EoloStudios] crunched

Original Size PC: 913 MB
Original Size Mac: 878 MB

Compressed Size PC: 145 MB
MytimewithyouCh4-0.04-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 110 MB

MytimewithyouCh4-0.04-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
your main menu is making me cry so much for some reason i can't think of.that was a little bit short. Why do i have a feeling that i'm going on a roller coaster of many emotions. cant wait for the next update.

Who Am i??

Mar 4, 2018
I like the style. I haven't seen new ones better than this in months so I will be waiting for updates and the patch for
"Damaged Relationships" with the roomies.. also give that afro guy some more content he gives of that Wiggity Whack, Yo meme..

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Am I sensing an upcoming emotional roller coaster? If so then it will only be so much better. Looking forward to the next update
1622434285187.png
excited to check out this out, do appreciate romance over just pure smut. Though if there was a romance/corrupt/mind control hybrid game, that'd be amazing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Romance, harem, milf! Most of my favorite tags are here. :love:
Hope there's not too much extreme domination. And shouldn't there be Sci-fi or fantasy tag as I see time travel is involved?
I'm also not into extreme domination. I'll add the fantasy tag, thank you for that.
Damn. Sad that the updates are quite short, but this is coming along really nicely. Still have a feeling that Sayumi might not actually be "the wife"
Ok, you got me, I'll admit it. She's the ex-wife, Dice is the real wife.
I like the style. I haven't seen new ones better than this in months so I will be waiting for updates and the patch for
"Damaged Relationships" with the roomies.. also give that afro guy some more content he gives of that Wiggity Whack, Yo meme..
Another Persona 4 fan, nice!
I think Dice has more screentime than any of the Love Interest. Bahahaha. And when he's off-screen he's still on-screen.

Regarding the updates. It's 2 weeks per chapter, going for a manga-storytelling style. I've actually thought about it a lot when I was dividing the chapters, especially with the chapter titles. It really helps with my pacing and how I do things rather than going for a big monthly update. It hit 3 weeks for this chapter but it was already done a week ago and chapter 5 is already halfway done because I have to adjust the early release and the public release. Should be steady now.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So from chapter 4 it seems like you are dead or in some coma state from the way Sayumi says that she was excited to see you. It also appears it may involve what happened to Yukine and the others in some way so she has come back in time to change your fate and create a harem. She coming back to help you create a harem now that was a twist I was not expecting. Typically it's the male that just ends up having all the girls fall for him and finally finding out about each other than coming to that compromise. The only other story where I know the girl is trying to create the harem is To Love-Ru.

I hope we see flashbacks from Sayumi and learn what exactly happened that would make her come back and decide to share him with all the girls. Well seems Akemi is still around so most likely whatever happened to the MC has made Akemi confess her feelings toward him to Sayumi.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Thank you for all the helpful feedback.

Chapter 4 was great, keep up the good work!
IMO, Chapter 5 is even better. Even without the H-scenes. To me, it moved the story more.
And chapter 5 is out, just now. :love:

She coming back to help you create a harem now that was a twist I was not expecting. Typically it's the male that just ends up having all the girls fall for him and finally finding out about each other than coming to that compromise. The only other story where I know the girl is trying to create the harem is To Love-Ru.
Secret agent FMC at your service. 1623749027926.png

I hope we see flashbacks from Sayumi and learn what exactly happened that would make her come back and decide to share him with all the girls. Well seems Akemi is still around so most likely whatever happened to the MC has made Akemi confess her feelings toward him to Sayumi.
I don't want to be the nitpicky pedantic correcting guy, but that would flashforwards. Haha
But the game's theme and title are about time. So, yes, we will be seeing a whole lot of forward-backward, so keep your motion sickness in check if you have and enjoy the ride. And a huge thank you for showing a lot of interest in our game. Means a lot.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
So from chapter 4 it seems like you are dead or in some coma state from the way Sayumi says that she was excited to see you. It also appears it may involve what happened to Yukine and the others in some way so she has come back in time to change your fate and create a harem. She coming back to help you create a harem now that was a twist I was not expecting. Typically it's the male that just ends up having all the girls fall for him and finally finding out about each other than coming to that compromise. The only other story where I know the girl is trying to create the harem is To Love-Ru.

From the prologue, it seemed to me that MC had a harem in the future.
In my opinion, before leaving for the past, Sayumi said goodbye to other girls - Kanehana and Akemi.
It seems to me that the whole problem in the future is precisely because of Yukine. It is her that we must hold and convince to accept other girls.
At least for the time being, it looks like that)

I played it again, and I think I was wrong)

And judging by how the main menu of the game looks like, and by the music that plays there, and how it all stands out from the overall cheerful mood of the story, something really terrible happened to MC.

I can't even imagine what could have happened so that a harem was the way out of this problem))

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
dunno if its already reported but in the part where the cafe owner says yukine is your girlfriend it has the mc's name when (Girlfriend? I guess I finally am) when it should be yukine. Also when yukine goes home when hikari is reading the texts from you the mc it has ??? say she is back home when it should be... im guessing yukine or the future wife's name? A couple of typos too here and there and some missing punctuation at least IMO but overall the english flows well and is gramatically correct! Game looks like my kind of thing and I'm hoping to see more of it!

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes