• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anjayzz

Apr 7, 2023
I want to ask, why can't save files from chp 23 be played on chp 24? the game says I haven't played book 1....

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I've just downloaded the patched Android version of Book 2 Ch. 24, but it refuses to install saying it conflicts with an existing package (Book 1).

Any ideas on resolving this?

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I just discovered the game yesterday and finished it today, then I came across this, lucky me!

It's a hell of an adventure filled with emotion, characters with well-defined personalities and a plot that gives answers as it goes along. It's frustrating at times, but not enough to not want to continue. Although, I hope the MC will quickly discover that Sayumi is in fact his daughter + his father's involvement in this story , so that everything falls into place.

And what I'm waiting for the most, that the relationship with HIME finally moves forward!!!
2 days? That was way too fast, play again. :ROFLMAO:

I agree, when that happened to WVM I was pissed, and that was even worse, the story changed, without changing what came before, making the new continuity very confusing, now I have to wait for the rewrite of the stuff that hasn't changed before I want to play again and start over.
I'm not mentioning any game in particular, and I haven't played WVM, but I do hate continuity breaks anywhere; it's why I avoid prequels or sequels most of the time. I notice just one, and I can't get into it. The only one I saw with perfect continuity that was also sick AF was between BCS and BB, and they were more than a decade apart. Gaaaad, that was brilliant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to ask, why can't save files from chp 23 be played on chp 24? the game says I haven't played book 1....
This is odd, they should work.
1. What device?
2. Have you moved your save files or persistent save files?
3. Follow up question if u r using android, are your save files here :My file>internal storage>documents>RenPy_Save>1-1-LT1.save:

I've just downloaded the patched Android version of Book 2 Ch. 24, but it refuses to install saying it conflicts with an existing package (Book 1).

Any ideas on resolving this?
Uninstall 23 then install 24

Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
None.
But some consider as NTR, you'll get it when you play.
c22b1.png

This is the most wholesome game you'll even find in this site.
Idk about that, but I'll take it.

Bruh that cliff hanger.... Wake me up when CH25 drops
Set a reminder for December 2024:D

I love the discussions, but once again, I implore everyone: spoiler tags when necessary.

stloleo

Feb 23, 2017
is there a way to make miho not exist? i mean it's not a huge deal but i get annoyed having small portions of my time wasted each time i finish a chapter.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
The MEGA link is broken for book one. Anyone know where I can download it? Want to start from the beginning

The link for this file was changed, even though it was never moved in our Mega folder. I'm guessing it changes after a period of time. I didn't know which you needed, so here's all of them.

I was way too involved in the story, I spent a lot of hours on it, even in 2 days lool
Understandable, there are times when I'm completely immersed and unable to do anything until I finish a certain activity.

Now. Play. It. Again.

Kidding aside, thank you.

My theory is she has something to do with whatever magic is going on.

How dare you assume MC's gender?! :D

Excellent chapter again! It's impressive how you can make such a large harem with very different girls work!

Keep up the good work!

It is Hime who is not emotionally and mentally ready. Very reasonably so. Dun blame me. thonk.png
But she does have it rough.

is there a way to make miho not exist? i mean it's not a huge deal but i get annoyed having small portions of my time wasted each time i finish a chapter.
None.

Reactions: Quetzzz

Hu Lilac

Sep 29, 2017
my man's here complaining about miho, while i'm here wondering if there's even going to be a wedding with miho by the end of this.

Reactions: notBatman747

Sherm29

Mar 3, 2022
Hello, I've just played book 1 (patched) on Android and was really excited to play book 2 but it refuses to start. Android won't let me install book 2 over book 1 like the dev suggests. Uninstalling book 1 and then installing book 2 doesn't work either, Miho doesn't recognise me. Loading a save file from book 1 on book 2 doesn't work either, it boots me back to the start screen and tells me to go play book 1. Seems as through there is not a single way to play book 2 on Android.

Reactions: OWSam000

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Ugh I really want to like this novel but the amount of unnecessary flashbacks and time jumps makes the story such a headache to try and follow. Plus scene transitions don’t make sense half of the time because it doesn’t tell you what time it’s jumped to or Which day it is and just goes from one location to another without explaining anything in between the gap that it’s jumped too.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Why my Android save in the end of ch.23 won't work in ch.24. I delete the ch.23 version than download the ch.24 version. Then the save of both my book 1 transfer save and the ch.23 save won't work.

New: I fuck up my save. Too early to delete the outdated version before copy the save file from the data. Anyone has the save of the end of ch.23?

Last edited:

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
Ugh I really want to like this novel but the amount of unnecessary flashbacks and time jumps makes the story such a headache to try and follow. Plus scene transitions don’t make sense half of the time because it doesn’t tell you what time it’s jumped to or Which day it is and just goes from one location to another without explaining anything in between the gap that it’s jumped too.
Plotwise, there are no unnecessary flashbacks at all. The time jumps, transition can be a little jarring but it's mostly from us getting used to having games that go Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 but it's not that confusing because you see the background and lighting change, and it is mentioned just not outright or explcitly.

Reactions: shitass1001
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes