VN Ren'Py My True Love [v0.1] [NT Productions]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
played the start of the game, she suggests the MC would do livestreams for money as he used to be a boxer, that's it for now but I wouldn't be surprised it went that way, probably them being a OF couple eventually or something like that. Not really NTR but also not for everyone.

nothing very remarkable about this first version, it's not stated she is his daughter but it's pretty much implied if MC is Anna's ex-husband. I'm a sucker for girls with loose tops, both his games have it, so I'd say positive first impression.
Agreed, nothing wrong with live streams unless she's doing it with some other dude.

Otherwise it's basically just exhibitionism.

Oh, yeah and the loose tops in this one are gorgeous, or rather their content it :D

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
So...
I think Dad/daughter stuff needs to have more representation, so I'm all for this. The daughter and the other characters look amazing, and you get extra points for having the ex-wife and daughter look like they are related. That's not always the case. Maybe some close-ups of the F and D's faces to show that their eyes are the same color or a birthmark they both share?

Will this be a game? I'm all for setting the stage with .1 and up to point .3, but you need some choices to make it a game. Ones that really impact the plot, hopefully, and not just which sex scene you see. Example: look/don't look, adding to the attraction factor. There were several moments like that which could have been introduced in this intro.

Tied into that, the MC seems to be going along with things too much. Now, if there's a reason why he's just letting his daughter make the decisions and spoiling her (the clothes) above and beyond what's stated so far, fine. Nothing in the MC's past indicates that he would just let D make all the decisions for them.

The stream concept... ehhh? It's okay. But I think that, again, that going along with that scheme should be a player choice.

It looks more as if the daughter is trying to corrupt the father, which is not normal, but I would be okay with it, so long as, again, the player gets some choices in how. Example, if, as I said, the daughter is consciously trying to get into her father's pants, then let the player choose between one or two ways: naked apron, or tight clothing while cooking. Or Acting like a complete innocent, open about her body because 'she has no idea what she's doing to him' or instead being demure but also always looking to touch him or be close to him.

Don't take this as me shooting your game down! I am just offering suggestions.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Dunno why people still even try to put incest AVNs on Patreon, unless this plans to be another abandoned 0.1, maybe the 2nd among several since they already have another 0.1. Also dunno why people sub on that either, they just end up wasting their money after it's banned. Well, prob won't be banned until they actually fuck, so maybe the plan is to never have that actually happen and blueball everyone for a several updates until they catch on. I guess I'll sub on Boosty, but only after they fuck to be safe.

LillyKat

Dec 11, 2019
While I also prefer "normal size," people have their preferences. We can expect dev's to go with models they personally find attractive.
Yes that is true and I am aware. The point is that is 98% of games and they should be making them to appeal to as many people as possible I would think but clearly not.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
So far so good. It was short, no choices can be made, so I hope it's not kinetic.
The "dad" isn't an instant pervert already lusting on his daughter. If the Dev play his cards right, it could be a nice corruption game. If he had optional sharing/ntr, it could spice up things as well.
The daughter, Emily, is really hot. The renders are amazing.

I'm putting the thread on watch, and hope it's not one of those dev who think they can get rich right away and end up abandoning their game because it was too much work.

Dunno if you're here, but good luck to you!

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Dunno why people still even try to put incest AVNs on Patreon, unless this plans to be another abandoned 0.1, maybe the 2nd among several since they already have another 0.1. Also dunno why people sub on that either, they just end up wasting their money after it's banned. Well, prob won't be banned until they actually fuck, so maybe the plan is to never have that actually happen and blueball everyone for a several updates until they catch on. I guess I'll sub on Boosty, but only after they fuck to be safe.
... is the Promise following that plan!? Now it makes sense.

Let's just hope that this author realizes that quickly enough and shifts to subscribestar.

Reactions: 69Creampie

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So it had an incest version all along? Makes sense, it was so implied at the non incest version that I can't imagine incest haters are going to be very satisfied. It's basically just not verbalized, their relation is basically up in the air, MC just accepts home a random girl that he used to live along with another random woman, and he leaves for unknown reasons, as unknown as the reason they lived together to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69Creampie

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
this is a solid demo. Its way to short for a 0.1

The girl's face/mouth looks kinda weird in some images. Over all its ok for now, but as I always say - dont release these 5min 0.1 version. You will never have more time than with that version (unless you get a really loyal fanbase I can take 3,6 or 9 month for an update .. ) and therefor it has to have some meat and not just pixel and bones.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
So it had an incest version all along? Makes sense, it was so implied at the non incest version that I can't imagine incest haters are going to be very satisfied. It's basically just not verbalized, their relation is basically up in the air, MC just accepts home a random girl that he used to live along with another random woman, and he leaves for unknown reasons, as unknown as the reason they lived together to begin with.
Yeah, some versions of stories edited just for Patreon make little to no sense if it's actually meant to be incest and with this one it's painfully obvious it's meant to be. Rewriting a script is far easier than adding/removing renders too, so usually the script is just changed to make the original renders fit 1:1 between Patreon and SS/Boosty versions. Thankfully the incest haters only amount to 3-4% of the potential audience so screw those guys, there's a ton of other boring AVNs for them, and that could be why they get the low-effort Patreon version of the story that makes little sense.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes