VN Ren'Py My True Love [v0.1] [NT Productions]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
this is a solid demo. Its way to short for a 0.1

The girl's face/mouth looks kinda weird in some images. Over all its ok for now, but as I always say - dont release these 5min 0.1 version. You will never have more time than with that version (unless you get a really loyal fanbase I can take 3,6 or 9 month for an update .. ) and therefor it has to have some meat and not just pixel and bones.
i agree. only one chance for a first impression and a thin start rarely does well, let alone makes it as far as completed without being a rush job.
dev already moved on from first game for this, so not looking promising at all to me.

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
Very good start. Hot girl but mc looks way younger in my opinion, hes look like his brother than her dad, its v.01 i guess its not that hard to change mc model. Just little bit gray hair and aging marks can make the job (y) Good luck in your game dev :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Infinty12

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Very good start. Hot girl but mc looks way younger in my opinion, hes look like his brother than her dad, its v.01 i guess its not that hard to change mc model. Just little bit gray hair and aging marks can make the job (y) Good luck in your game dev :love:
mc looks like real hunk, changes are no needed, finally some "unique" and attractive male model

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
mc looks like real hunk, changes are no needed, finally some "unique" and attractive male model
Yes mc is good looking. The thing i wanna tell is, he's looking like her brother instead of father. some aging marks and little bit gray hair dont harm :love:

Reactions: MixQQ

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
My True Love [v0.1]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required.

Download

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Planned tags? This is a ntr title even if the synopsis does not mention it
How so? That's so insane that I can only imagine you're baiting. This is only a NTR title if MC starts with a wife or a girlfriend (and this is usually already a NTR red flag, 90% of games where MC has a wife or girlfriend, raise it to 99% if there is wife/girlfriend at the title)

My true love is the most generic vanilla title you can get

Maximilian87

Sep 8, 2022
Looks interesting... promising renders, she looks so much like the girl in "oh daddy", but a grown up version... i just hope that the dreaded R does not appear in this Production ikwym....

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes