h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
As a suggestions, probably had similar suggestion already, but still put it out here. Option to buy a drug or an experiment-like event to get an on-demand futa PP for the MC,when she with girls would be cool. (or even with guys,getting offers for these kind of services once rumors goes around about her having a PP as well,if that's what someones into)

Regarding the game,i don't had much hope for content,because the relatively short development time, but man i was wrong! I already reduced my shame to 0 and pumped up desire to the sky,but my guess is there are lot of things left to discover,especially the alternative stuffs with/without pregnancy. Can't wait for the future updates,keep up the good work sir/ma'am!

jakeskywalker17

Jan 10, 2020
So, I absolutely love this game, but there's a number of suggestions I'd like to make that I think would improve it. Note that this is heavily pared down to bare bones and I have more to say about almost all of them if anyone is curious.

Also, I don't expect all of this to make it in the game, heck I don't expect ANY of this to make it in the game, but I had to share it anyway.

0) A note: I noticed that in the one ending you have so far, you state that the college lasts 3 years, but the tuition is calculated for 4 years [(9,000 + 9,000) x 4 = 72,000]. Just pointing that out.

1) Differentiate quirks between permanent buffs and one-time starting bonuses and make these two separate lists. This would make 'Already Pregnant' and 'Sexually Experienced' one-time starting bonuses. Don't show starting bonuses on list of active effects. (Possibly make additional starting bonuses, like 'Studied Hard' for a beginning Smarts Boost?)

2) If the player chooses 'already pregnant', allow them to set the days pregnant between 10 and 200.

3) Additional stat tracking from the dorm room. Things I'd like to be able to look up here: Days pregnant, days left on tan, days left on pill, sex interactions with specific characters, affection stats for romancable options

4) Ability to buy consumable items in bulk. If Taco has the money, I'd like to stock up on day-use items for the whole week without having to buy one at a time.

5) Option to go topless for bikini and commando for waitress outfit. You have the images for this already, and it makes sense she might try this given that there's an option to go nude.

6) Taco's Hero outfit as a wearable option. (Maybe one of those outfits so skin tight it's like bodypaint?)

7) Sex scene suggestions: Double Glory Hole service, outfit-specific scenes when visiting Boyfriend in that outfit (example: Pet Play scene for Cat Underwear)

8) Ability to visit Massage Parlour as a customer. Given that this can be done with the Strip Club, it would make sense.

9) Lactation money option: Sell Breast Milk online (buy a breast pump and use it when studying or masturbating alone, requires a minifridge to store it in, selling takes no extra time?)

10) Tracking parentage of Taco's kids. For those nuts among us who want to breed her with all possible sources, this would be invaluable.

11) Surrogacy For Hire (aka Breeding Taco for fun and Profit), because it makes sense in context given what all else she could become willing to do for money.
- A) If you take Hero Commission's deal at least once and get pregnant again, they approach Taco to basically pay her to have lots of kids for them.
- B) If Taco gives up a kid for adoption, she's approached by someone else who offers to connect her to wealthy individuals who would pay her to carry and give birth to their children. Offers artificial insemenation or 'traditional' impregnation options?

12) Clinical Drug Trials for money. If Hospital is unlocked, Taco can sign up to take experimental medicines provided she comes in regularly (1/week) to be tested. Missing appointments negatively affects money she earns this way. More money to undertake trials when pregnant to test how pregnant women (and child) are affected?
- A) Variants of things that can be bought in the store. One-day items last up to a week? May (i.e. almost certainly will) have side effects.
- B) A new drug that is meant to accelerate a pregnancy. Basically a permanent multiplier to how fast Taco would give natural birth. Stacks up to 10x?

13) Strip Club worker option that can unlock the sex scenes without the mind control aspect. Not gonna lie, the mind control part of this made me fairly uncomfortable in several ways. I am not a fan of non-consensual content in general (which is ironic considering that I am a fan of content that usually comes with it) and this was not a fun track for me to unlock. The fact that I knew exactly which character the hypnotizer was referencing made it worse. I'd just like the option to overcome the hypnosis, but still go through with everything else if they pay for it.

14) University term revision. 3 terms, 52 weeks. Just a suggestion to make it feel more like a college.
- Term is 14 weeks (3x14=42)
- Break is 3 weeks after first two terms, four weeks after third (3+3+4=10, 42+10=52)
- Last week of term is Final Exam Week with hard tests every day?
- When on break, no classes are held during the day (can still pay tuition)
- Scholarship Money for perfect attendance and/or acing every test?
- Tuition payment rewards every $9,000 instead of $10,000?
- Penalty if Taco completes a year, but hasn't paid tuition for that year yet?

15) Boyfriend Expansion. Because I honestly feel like more could be done here to make it feel like a proper relationship rather than a 'steady hookup'.
- A) Ability to name Crush/Boyfriend, because I feel it's weird that he doesn't get a name.
- B) Option to make out and have it evolve from there (i.e. start kissing, then random Boyfriend sex scene(s))
- C) Ability to study with Boyfriend (+Smarts & Affection?), possible option to sex (tutor BJ scene with altered text?) if way ahead of class (over 50 Smarts from last test?), because I think this would be a normal thing for college dating.
- D) Ability to go on dates, because seducing the Boyfriend is nice, but maybe Taco just wants to dinner and a movie sometimes (and make out in the theater)? Date may also include taking Boyfriend places Taco has unlocked and performing the 'random stranger' sex scenes there with alternative dialogue for Boyfriend? Also, I really want to have Taco take her Boyfriend to the Strip Club and buy him a dance, because why not?
- E) Option to tell Boyfriend about LonelyFans/ChatFap accounts (maybe have him as a long-time, possibly even first, follower?) during bj or sex photo sex. Open up option to do random sex shoots and/or sex streams.
- F) Introduce Boyfriend to other romancable options. God, I would love to see this.
- - Susu basically gives Taco an open invitation to bring a guy over (and I'd love to invite Boyfriend along when Taco and Susu go clubbing). This would basically be existing Susu threesome scenes with alternate text for Boyfriend.
- - Tina and Thad look like they'd be into partner swapping and/or foursomes.
- - Not sure if Yomo is bi, but I'd like to find out.
- - Yoko is high on my list here, because there's some great threesome potential with either her as herself, her as futa, her as Taco, or her as Boyfriend. Plus, she + Boyfriend could be an option for the double penetration LF set?
- - Not sure how introducing him to Hana would work, but I'd love to find out. Exhibitionist sex scene with Boyfriend at least?
- - I'd love the ability to take Boyfriend to Mika's dungeon bondage club and have him be part of the bondage sex scenes. Maybe even induct him? Would a male induction involve them being tied up while the ladies of the club take turns riding them?
- - Harem ending if you successfully introduce Boyfriend to all of them?

16) Gym location? Workout scenes? Gym clothes (sports bra and bike shorts)? Sweaty workout sex? It's a hero school, and Taco has abs when not pregnant. Would make sense.

17) Campus Lab? Mei Hatsume expy? Wants a female volunteer to test sex machines? Am I the only one who wants to see a Mei expy who makes sex machines?

Again, even if all of this is ignored, this game is amazing and you should feel immensely proud of making it. I applaud you for telegraphing the some of the more questionable aspects like drug use and giving the option to just ignore it.
Man I would love to see the game get content like this and more! While I understand why, I find it unfortunate that our talented creator seems to be reaching the end of developing this game.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
So, I absolutely love this game, but there's a number of suggestions I'd like to make that I think would improve it. Note that this is heavily pared down to bare bones and I have more to say about almost all of them if anyone is curious.

Also, I don't expect all of this to make it in the game, heck I don't expect ANY of this to make it in the game, but I had to share it anyway.

0) A note: I noticed that in the one ending you have so far, you state that the college lasts 3 years, but the tuition is calculated for 4 years [(9,000 + 9,000) x 4 = 72,000]. Just pointing that out.

1) Differentiate quirks between permanent buffs and one-time starting bonuses and make these two separate lists. This would make 'Already Pregnant' and 'Sexually Experienced' one-time starting bonuses. Don't show starting bonuses on list of active effects. (Possibly make additional starting bonuses, like 'Studied Hard' for a beginning Smarts Boost?)

2) If the player chooses 'already pregnant', allow them to set the days pregnant between 10 and 200.

3) Additional stat tracking from the dorm room. Things I'd like to be able to look up here: Days pregnant, days left on tan, days left on pill, sex interactions with specific characters, affection stats for romancable options

4) Ability to buy consumable items in bulk. If Taco has the money, I'd like to stock up on day-use items for the whole week without having to buy one at a time.

5) Option to go topless for bikini and commando for waitress outfit. You have the images for this already, and it makes sense she might try this given that there's an option to go nude.

6) Taco's Hero outfit as a wearable option. (Maybe one of those outfits so skin tight it's like bodypaint?)

7) Sex scene suggestions: Double Glory Hole service, outfit-specific scenes when visiting Boyfriend in that outfit (example: Pet Play scene for Cat Underwear)

8) Ability to visit Massage Parlour as a customer. Given that this can be done with the Strip Club, it would make sense.

9) Lactation money option: Sell Breast Milk online (buy a breast pump and use it when studying or masturbating alone, requires a minifridge to store it in, selling takes no extra time?)

10) Tracking parentage of Taco's kids. For those nuts among us who want to breed her with all possible sources, this would be invaluable.

11) Surrogacy For Hire (aka Breeding Taco for fun and Profit), because it makes sense in context given what all else she could become willing to do for money.
- A) If you take Hero Commission's deal at least once and get pregnant again, they approach Taco to basically pay her to have lots of kids for them.
- B) If Taco gives up a kid for adoption, she's approached by someone else who offers to connect her to wealthy individuals who would pay her to carry and give birth to their children. Offers artificial insemenation or 'traditional' impregnation options?

12) Clinical Drug Trials for money. If Hospital is unlocked, Taco can sign up to take experimental medicines provided she comes in regularly (1/week) to be tested. Missing appointments negatively affects money she earns this way. More money to undertake trials when pregnant to test how pregnant women (and child) are affected?
- A) Variants of things that can be bought in the store. One-day items last up to a week? May (i.e. almost certainly will) have side effects.
- B) A new drug that is meant to accelerate a pregnancy. Basically a permanent multiplier to how fast Taco would give natural birth. Stacks up to 10x?

13) Strip Club worker option that can unlock the sex scenes without the mind control aspect. Not gonna lie, the mind control part of this made me fairly uncomfortable in several ways. I am not a fan of non-consensual content in general (which is ironic considering that I am a fan of content that usually comes with it) and this was not a fun track for me to unlock. The fact that I knew exactly which character the hypnotizer was referencing made it worse. I'd just like the option to overcome the hypnosis, but still go through with everything else if they pay for it.

14) University term revision. 3 terms, 52 weeks. Just a suggestion to make it feel more like a college.
- Term is 14 weeks (3x14=42)
- Break is 3 weeks after first two terms, four weeks after third (3+3+4=10, 42+10=52)
- Last week of term is Final Exam Week with hard tests every day?
- When on break, no classes are held during the day (can still pay tuition)
- Scholarship Money for perfect attendance and/or acing every test?
- Tuition payment rewards every $9,000 instead of $10,000?
- Penalty if Taco completes a year, but hasn't paid tuition for that year yet?

15) Boyfriend Expansion. Because I honestly feel like more could be done here to make it feel like a proper relationship rather than a 'steady hookup'.
- A) Ability to name Crush/Boyfriend, because I feel it's weird that he doesn't get a name.
- B) Option to make out and have it evolve from there (i.e. start kissing, then random Boyfriend sex scene(s))
- C) Ability to study with Boyfriend (+Smarts & Affection?), possible option to sex (tutor BJ scene with altered text?) if way ahead of class (over 50 Smarts from last test?), because I think this would be a normal thing for college dating.
- D) Ability to go on dates, because seducing the Boyfriend is nice, but maybe Taco just wants to dinner and a movie sometimes (and make out in the theater)? Date may also include taking Boyfriend places Taco has unlocked and performing the 'random stranger' sex scenes there with alternative dialogue for Boyfriend? Also, I really want to have Taco take her Boyfriend to the Strip Club and buy him a dance, because why not?
- E) Option to tell Boyfriend about LonelyFans/ChatFap accounts (maybe have him as a long-time, possibly even first, follower?) during bj or sex photo sex. Open up option to do random sex shoots and/or sex streams.
- F) Introduce Boyfriend to other romancable options. God, I would love to see this.
- - Susu basically gives Taco an open invitation to bring a guy over (and I'd love to invite Boyfriend along when Taco and Susu go clubbing). This would basically be existing Susu threesome scenes with alternate text for Boyfriend.
- - Tina and Thad look like they'd be into partner swapping and/or foursomes.
- - Not sure if Yomo is bi, but I'd like to find out.
- - Yoko is high on my list here, because there's some great threesome potential with either her as herself, her as futa, her as Taco, or her as Boyfriend. Plus, she + Boyfriend could be an option for the double penetration LF set?
- - Not sure how introducing him to Hana would work, but I'd love to find out. Exhibitionist sex scene with Boyfriend at least?
- - I'd love the ability to take Boyfriend to Mika's dungeon bondage club and have him be part of the bondage sex scenes. Maybe even induct him? Would a male induction involve them being tied up while the ladies of the club take turns riding them?
- - Harem ending if you successfully introduce Boyfriend to all of them?

16) Gym location? Workout scenes? Gym clothes (sports bra and bike shorts)? Sweaty workout sex? It's a hero school, and Taco has abs when not pregnant. Would make sense.

17) Campus Lab? Mei Hatsume expy? Wants a female volunteer to test sex machines? Am I the only one who wants to see a Mei expy who makes sex machines?

Again, even if all of this is ignored, this game is amazing and you should feel immensely proud of making it. I applaud you for telegraphing the some of the more questionable aspects like drug use and giving the option to just ignore it.
I want this, I want this so much

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Man I would love to see the game get content like this and more! While I understand why, I find it unfortunate that our talented creator seems to be reaching the end of developing this game.
I just want to make other games, lol. I'm not really the kind of developer to milk the same idea for 4-5 years. So even as this game's development wraps up, the day after, I'll be putting the same love and effort into another project.
I'll sell this game nice and cheap on Steam and move on. It was always supposed to just be a small experimental game made for practice, and I think I can use what I've learnt here to make something better later.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I just want to make other games, lol. I'm not really the kind of developer to milk the same idea for 4-5 years. So even as this game's development wraps up, the day after, I'll be putting the same love and effort into another project.
I'll sell this game nice and cheap on Steam and move on. It was always supposed to just be a small experimental game made for practice, and I think I can use what I've learnt here to make something better later.
Can't wait to see how this whole experience translates into MG1000! Now that you mention it, however, is there a definite date for v.1.0.0 in the works for this game already?

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
The black out scene was added, and I'll be adding a drink-spiking one later too. I'll make it pretty obvious though, so players can opt out.
Would you consider making the scenes slightly lengthier? I know the blackout scene is... well, you're blackout, but it's kind of a very "Blink and you'll miss it" scene.

Last edited:

Srak

Dec 3, 2018
Maybe i'm just a braindead troglodyte for not having figured it out yet but how do you get the yoko/toga encounter?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
0.7.0 Update!
sai2_vCjkEXk0bY.jpg
A new event has been added to Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and each are multi-layered, with several scenes, a new outfit, a pet, and some returning characters!
Including a new non-random event, where you can unlock your hero suit.
One of the random events unlocks a new ending, check it out if you dare!
Not only that, but the Park route is now finished with the culmination of one of the most depraved sex scenes yet.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:

Major:
  • 10,000+ Word Update!
  • Exhibition Route Part 2 - Park Public Gangbang
  • New Event Friday - Classroom Blackmail: Includes Oral and Vaginal. Only happens if you visit class, and have uploaded face revealing content online.
  • New Outfit - Sailor Uniform, unlocks from Friday event. You can wear this to college.
  • New Event Saturday - Public Onsen. Includes a tease, a threesome hand job, Vaginal and Anal. Requires 12 Sexual Desire to occur.
  • New Event Sunday - Alleyway Tentacles! Includes Standing Sex, and Double Pen. Requires 40 Sexual Desire to occur.
  • New Status: Cumflation, gives the appearance of temporary pregnancy for the day.
  • New Status: Induced lactation, allows a non-pregnant Taco to lactate. (Comes bundled with cumflation)
  • New Ending: Slime Girl Ending
  • New Event: Hero Costume, gives new costume. Requires less than 90 shame to occur and wear.
  • New Outfit - Hero Costume. 0% chance to get sexually harassed wearing this. Includes an unlockable alt variant.
  • Added a 'To-Do List' to the city map, so you can keep track of content you have and haven't seen.
  • Added a 'Tip' Button to the Bedroom Menu, providing some random advice on what you can do next. Advice is tiered depending on your sexual desire, and there are three tips per tier.
  • Improved the tutorial at the intro, and added a few lines of text to explain some things.
  • Smarts now effects how much money you earn. Up to 100% bonus money gain for 200 smarts. This does not work for camshows.
  • Rich Kid renamed to Rich Parents, and now gives you +$30 Starting Money
  • New Quirk: Selfie Star, start with 100 followers, and gain them +10% faster.
  • Updated XTube and Cheat Gallery
Minor:
  • Updated a lot of clothes to better show pregnancy
  • Made Tan on the base character model about 20% more pronounced
  • You no longer see your 'Boyfriend' on Fridays after the test.
  • Events Overhaul; Certain events now don't show up unless your stats are high enough to *almost* participate in them. This avoids endlessly pushing content the player lacks the stats to engage with.
  • Event Tuesday, Catcalling: Requires 7 Sexual Desire
  • Event Wednesday, Clubbing: Requires 5 Sexual Desire
  • Event Thursday, Bus Grope: Requires 30 Sexual Desire
  • Hypnosis route: Replaced the first silhouetted character in the
  • Hypnosis route: Changed some text to imply the hypnosis is done through one of the character's super powers.
  • Hana now reacts to your lewd outfits.
  • Supervisor now takes your virginity properly if you have vaginal sex.
  • Supervisor event no longer takes a timeslot.
  • Recoded Stat Gains: Greater consistency with quirks, and they now round to one decimal place. (Money gains round to two, Followers to zero.)
  • 0% Shame now appears as 'Shameless'.
  • Updated old blowjobs with new lewd audio.
  • Instead of saying 'Pregnancy Chance: 100%' when Pregnant, if says 'Knocked Up!'
  • Grope Events: Fixed being nude showing clothes.
  • Made some adjustments to improve the way black hair looks when viewed up close.
  • Your character no longer appears as pregnant in the endings (since in most cases several years have passed).
  • Nerfed dream stat gains so they're all 1 (Still 2 with Heavy Sleeper).
  • Plenty of typo and coding fixes.

Redds667

May 22, 2021
I've never said it until now but I'm still surprised how quick the creator of this game is with updates.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do you get the onsen scene to proc? I've passed the day multiple times and it won't start. Do I have to complete one of the sections first? Because I absolutely have the stats for it.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
There are some known bugs that I'll fix tomorrow.
1) Gaining followers through ChatFap and LonelyFans is currently bugged. This'll is mostly cosmetic, and for the options that actually give you money that scales with the number of followers you have, that still gives followers as intended.
2) Mr. Slime causes your number pregnancies to go up every time you get filled with cum.
3) Opening the todo list causes a rollbackable error if you haven't completed the onsen sex scene
I can't get the android version to work at all unfortunately
Yea it either freezes on the home screen or after I set my name and stuff
That's really weird, especially after setting your name. No one in my discord or patreon have reported any problems. Are there any specific error messages you two are experiencing?

Last edited:
Reactions: HonEkoNoTaI

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
There are some known bugs that I'll fix tomorrow.
1) Gaining followers through ChatFap and LonelyFans is currently bugged. This'll is mostly cosmetic, and for the options that actually give you money that scales with the number of followers you have, that still gives followers as intended.
2) Mr. Slime causes your number pregnancies to go up every time you get filled with cum.
3) Opening the todo list causes a rollbackable error if you haven't completed the onsen sex scene

That's really weird, especially after setting your name. No one in my discord or patreon have reported any problems. Are there any specific error messages you two are experiencing?
NO it just freezes, it's probably my phone

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes