GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Also, after inducing birth in the hospital and then trying to drink, it says I shouldn't drink while pregnant.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
I have already paid off all the tuition, but I haven't gotten the supervisor sex scenes.
I have skipped over 100 days now, and still nothing.
Is there some sort of glitch that you can't get it after a certain point?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hotfix has been applied to the OP, download if you feel like it.
0.7.1 Changes:
Major Fixes:
- Fixed not gaining followers from LonelyFans/ChatFap (Woops!)
- Fixed Mr Slime pregnancy inconsistencies. This should hopefully fix some of the bugs that popped up.

Minor Fixes:
- Fixed To-Do list not opening if you've done every random event except the Onsen sex scene.
- Mr Slime can now cumflate you through standing sex in the bedroom. (Previously only worked in the alleyway)
- One Typo fix

All those pregnancy bugs about not being able to drink, or your pregnancy randomly disappearing and reappearing, should be fixed now. The issue was a single overlooked line of code that temporarily hid your pregnancy for 24 hours, and I somehow missed it.

I'm not entirely sure why a few users are reporting that the game doesn't work on their on android, and even PC. I can only hope this issue vanishes unless I can get more details.

I have already paid off all the tuition, but I haven't gotten the supervisor sex scenes.
I have skipped over 100 days now, and still nothing.
Is there some sort of glitch that you can't get it after a certain point?
It should work just as normal. The system operates with a 'college missed' value, which only decreases if you don't go to college on a weekday.
Here's that value's requirements:
1637312868456.png
This value does not change if you've dropped out of college.
If you for some reason have skipped 45+ genuine days of college and not had this event appear, then there seems to have been some unknown issue.

MC is now getting pregnant from blowjobs and anal.
I've been unable to find anything corroborating this.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
It should work just as normal. The system operates with a 'college missed' value, which only decreases if you don't go to college on a weekday.
Here's that value's requirements:
View attachment 1507393
This value does not change if you've dropped out of college.
If you for some reason have skipped 45+ genuine days of college and not had this event appear, then there seems to have been some unknown issue.

I've been unable to find anything corroborating this.
I am having the same problem as him.
I have 250 days ingame, I am almost certain that I already went above the 45days (whether all of them in a row or not, that I don't know).

on the To Do list, that Secret supervisor scenes is the only thing missing now.
Are those scenes, the consequences of failing the test and/or the missing school to many days? One scene with EraserHead is included here?

Btw, it was not to much of a bother to repeat a good amount of the scenes because in the to do list they were marked as incomplete, though, I am 100% sure, I did them all before the To Do list appeared in the game kk

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Btw, it was not to much of a bother to repeat a good amount of the scenes because in the to do list they were marked as incomplete, though, I am 100% sure, I did them all before the To Do list appeared in the game kk
Yeah, a lot of scenes weren't retroactively added as 'complete', because there weren't any pre-existing checks in the code for completion.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
other thing I noticed, though I missed college on purpose to go up to 45 days in a row missing it, those random scenes that happen in the afternoon after leaving college continue to happen even though I didn't went to college all those day. They shouldn't activate, right? oh the weekend onsen scene is considered as I went to college??

OK I already went over the 45days missing college, I probably already did those scenes too, but they seem to not repeat anyway.

Last edited:

maxv3s

Feb 9, 2021
Can't seem to trigger the Alleyway Tentacles! event. I have passed Sunday several times now. I have 10 times the required desire so this is obviously not the issue. Are there other requirements needed for this event that I might be missing?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Can't seem to trigger the Alleyway Tentacles! event. I have passed Sunday several times now. I have 10 times the required desire so this is obviously not the issue. Are there other requirements needed for this event that I might be missing?
Are you actually going outside on Sunday or just waiting in the dorm room. I found that the event is quite consistent when I go outside first thing and go to the pool, for example. After you do something at your location of choice, the event triggers afterwards. It doesn't seem to trigger if you do something on your computer for the first part of the day and then go out after that.

maxv3s

Feb 9, 2021
Are you actually going outside on Sunday or just waiting in the dorm room. I found that the event is quite consistent when I go outside first thing and go to the pool, for example. After you do something at your location of choice, the event triggers afterwards. It doesn't seem to trigger if you do something on your computer for the first part of the day and then go out after that.
Of course, I went outside. Also tried visiting different locations, going in and out of locations, doing different things. Nothing seems to trigger it. The onsen scene triggers like clockwork on Saturdays, but apparently not the Alleyway Tentacles event on Sundays.

Update: on an off chance tried wearing the hero costume and the event triggered. Though in the actual event the casual clothes are shown, not hero costume.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So a few people are trying to get the random events to play, since this update mostly focused on that. The chance for Onsen event on Saturday, and the alleyway event on Sunday is 66%. However, you should know that rolling the same RNG check multiple times in a row in ren'py script will give you the same answer, what you need to do is find another roll to reset your last roll. i.e. if you don't get the event and just sleep an entire week over you'll get the same RNG and not get the event again. Those that played my previous game may remember that Butters had a 33% chance of appearing as a Succubus, but if you just repeatedly visited her house then the world map, you'd never actually get her to appear as a Succubus unless you managed to reset the roll.

Luckily, I kinda figured out a way to fix this, by randomizing the number before and after the event. Until then, click the 'Tips' button, to reroll the generic random variable, which also uses this before and after randomizing. Without the after, you'd get the same tip every time without fail, with the after, you can access all three tips. (If you get the tip "I should try to unlock all endings", that just means your stats are so high there are no tips left.)

You can also used the advanced cheat menu to change the day, if you're just really focused on accessing those events, since while they are a new addition and everyone wants to play them, they are ultimately integrated with a normal playthrough in mind.

Thanks for your patience, we'll figure these things out together! :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes