Synitar

Mar 7, 2018
I am really sad to see this game basically finished as it was one of the best games on here I have ever played. Oh well guess it is time to check out the other games from this dev. Thanks for the great experience!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I knew using my real name for my PC's user name was going to bite me in the ass someday. That scared the shit out of me.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
This is some good shit that I'm late to discovered. Though hoping this keeps updating by adding more varieties like change hair style (default, long hair, pony tail, twin tails,...), change boob size (maybe?), more event (I feel like some of them are too short and unfinished), more costume (teacher, sling suit, slutty,...), tail plug (maybe?), tanned skin should be option to be permanent so you can change back in beauty shop, more piercing (maybe?), then some public/armpit hair (maybe?). Then a preggo option for true end please?

jkk123

Jun 16, 2017
I get where you're coming from. It's interesting seeing everyone have such different experiences with the game. Some people predicted the fourth wall breaking months ago, whilst others seem to have been entirely blind sighted by it.

Yeah, there will be some more stuff, but production is going to slow down as I move my attention over to Monster Girl 1,000, my other larger game.
I'm sure there will be a lot of sneaky bugs and typos to fix, even tho I tested the whole thing from beginning to end three times, and with text to speech to try and catch typos.
Whenever I release a bug fix patch, I'll try and add a new piece of content, and I'll try to make them completely brand new sex scenes too. I'm thinking of expanding the threesomes to let you have sex with every single other girl. I think some people already have their eyes on Yoko and Tina.

Once the game is in a really solid state, no more bugs and stuff, all that's left is putting it on Steam and fingers crossed people like it.
Can you please make it so the other girls can get pregnant too. Both in the main story and true end the same way Taco is in the main game. It makes no sense for Taco to be the only one getting pregnant. Maybe have an ending if Taco has and keeps alot of kids and another one if ALL the girls get pregnant.

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
I love the GFE ending. This might be one of the best corruption games out there. You can actually see the corruption progress.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Coming back after ~8 months, there's two endings I'd like added.
1st, combination of Loyal Girlfriend and E-Girl Empress, where Taco is totally loyal to her crush irl, but also ropes him into her online shows for her rabid fans.
2nd, Broodmare. Not sure if it should trigger based on a high number of risky creampies, or on birthing a certain number of kids, but having Taco not feel complete unless there's a bun in her oven would be hot.

May not be for everyone.

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes