Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
My Tuition Academia 0.9.0 Release
View attachment 1595970

This one's designed to keep you going for a while. Take your time.

It's also been highly ambitious for me. I've tested it from beginning to end three times and found no bugs, but if you find anything that looks off, please report it in the comments, or on the discord.

Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Changelog:

Major
:

• True Ending Added!
  • 5 New Sex Scenes with several variants.
  • 40,000+ Words of Content
  • Android Phones: Updated the GUI to match PC. Finally fixing that janky text.
Minor:

• Paying Tuition: Now correctly gives +25 condoms, instead of 10.
  • Park Route: Fixed the auto-unlock event not having any eyes for a single textbox.
  • Swimming Pool: Fixed 8 instances of Tina being called 'Tina', instead of your custom name.
  • Yoko Futa Scene: Added sex noises to the first half.
  • Pregnancy Misc: Add Pregnancy cheat now adds 1 to your total pregnancies counter, while removing it takes 1 away. If you get pregnant again after the first time, Taco will acknowledge it when it starts showing. If you select the "Woops! Already Pregnant!" quirk, it now correctly appears the first time you load into the bedroom.
  • Misc: Music from previous scene now stops when starting a random event. 'Rest' track plays instead.
  • Tons of typo fixes, like, 50.
there isnt it a jumpscare, rigth?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Glad to see the update has been received well. I knew something so radically different could have been potentially controversial, but enough good butts in there can make anything go down well. I'm looking forward to see what the overall consensus of this ambitious and experimental update is once the dust has settled.

So, whenever I load a save from the previous version, my name is reset to the default Taco.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1642180681122.png
Thank you, that's really good information, my check had it capitalized so I guess you must have slipped through!

so this means there will be more added?
I'm keeping an eye on all discussion, and I'm open to ideas for quality of life and what-not. The idea of having a threesome with every single character in the true-end section is interesting.

After all the bug reports and ideas settle, I'll attempt to make a Steam version too. My main concern with that is trying to make the game legally distinct. My first idea for that is renaming the game "Tuition Academia", but I'm not sure what else can be done. Maybe make the protagonist, Taco, more of a redhead?

If there are any changes like this, I'll make 'em worthwhile. Like a new hair colour for example.

For now, I've already returned to working on the next update of Monster Girl 1,000. I love that game, and if you enjoyed MTA you should check it out.

ploper26

Mar 15, 2019
Glad to see the update has been received well. I knew something so radically different could have been potentially controversial, but enough good butts in there can make anything go down well. I'm looking forward to see what the overall consensus of this ambitious and experimental update is once the dust has settled.

View attachment 1596570
Thank you, that's really good information, my check had it capitalized so I guess you must have slipped through!

I'm keeping an eye on all discussion, and I'm open to ideas for quality of life and what-not. The idea of having a threesome with every single character in the true-end section is interesting.

After all the bug reports and ideas settle, I'll attempt to make a Steam version too. My main concern with that is trying to make the game legally distinct. My first idea for that is renaming the game "Tuition Academia", but I'm not sure what else can be done. Maybe make the protagonist, Taco, more of a redhead?

If there are any changes like this, I'll make 'em worthwhile. Like a new hair colour for example.

For now, I've already returned to working on the next update of Monster Girl 1,000. I love that game, and if you enjoyed MTA you should check it out.

• Wow
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018

View attachment 1596570

After u finish MTA, do u already have plans for another game?

Nyx2k

Sep 26, 2021
This Update blows my mind. Literally.
Anyway is there a way to reset the true endling? I misclicked at the beginning an missed some text.

And I encountered a crash.
If you load a game from the Astral Room, and then go back to the Astral Room and press Start, the game closes and throws a traceback.txt file.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Didn't care for the 'true' ending, to be honest. She suddenly breaks the game and becomes aware that she's a program? No build up or anything. Just BAM self aware.
Too left field, I think.
It's not her who should become aware by this ending. It somewhat reminds me the last few pages of '100 hundred years of solitude'.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
No build up or anything. Just BAM self aware.
Too left field, I think.
No build up? It was foreshadowed since the very first version of the game, and in several ways. They're even pointed out.
Maybe if you were to replay the game from the start, you'd notice a lot more weird things, such as Taco talking to you at random points through the fourth wall way before you even reach the true end.

Mar 11, 2021
As expected, TwistedScarlett came up with something incredibly poignant and sexy as hell. Really enjoying the new update, though I think the credits need a slight adjustment because I don't see anyone credited for the new voice.
I first fell in love with her work after seeing the philosophical zombie problem in Friendship with Benefits, though by now I've realized she likes to throw in some philosophical pondering into all her works, and this is one hell of a way to add it in here.

Reactions: XoticRealmZ
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes