AD5

Jul 2, 2017
Found this game a couple of days ago and have been playing it, it's really damn good, so great job Scarlet, I'm excited for the next update. Also I really liked those special scenes that happened when you reach certain levels of things it was honestly really unexpected... good jobs on those
Oh and btw great art as well

Reactions: Sage101

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
How do you progress the boyfriend route? Is it just randomly triggered from going to class? Can I meet him somewhere else?

Dec 11, 2021
Just finished writing the true end. If you were wondering why it too so long, this is why:

MTA True End Wordcount:
View attachment 1552981

Average Novel Wordcount:
View attachment 1552982

You may be wondering, how on earth is the ending 42,000 words long? The rest of the game is only 90,000 words! Well, this update is may be one of the most ambitious and game-changing updates of maybe any H-Game on the website.

I still need to draw four sex scenes, then two misc CG, then code all of it. Definitely think it'll be a January release.
Dude, ur crazy. But that's some good news too.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
BOYS! All the content for the true end update is finished. Writing? Done. Art? Done. Coding? Done.

I just have to test everything, make sure it's all working, then once more from the beginning. Fingers crossed I'll be releasing it in a couple of days.

jakeskywalker17

Jan 10, 2020
BOYS! All the content for the true end update is finished. Writing? Done. Art? Done. Coding? Done.

I just have to test everything, make sure it's all working, then once more from the beginning. Fingers crossed I'll be releasing it in a couple of days.
Damn lol. Wasn't your original expected release closer to the end of the month? You never disappoint!

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
My Tuition Academia 0.9.0 Release
1642149591473.png

This one's designed to keep you going for a while. Take your time.

It's also been highly ambitious for me. I've tested it from beginning to end three times and found no bugs, but if you find anything that looks off, please report it in the comments, or on the discord.

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:

Major
:

• True Ending Added!
  • 5 New Sex Scenes with several variants.
  • 40,000+ Words of Content
  • Android Phones: Updated the GUI to match PC. Finally fixing that janky text.
Minor:

• Paying Tuition: Now correctly gives +25 condoms, instead of 10.
  • Park Route: Fixed the auto-unlock event not having any eyes for a single textbox.
  • Swimming Pool: Fixed 8 instances of Tina being called 'Tina', instead of your custom name.
  • Yoko Futa Scene: Added sex noises to the first half.
  • Pregnancy Misc: Add Pregnancy cheat now adds 1 to your total pregnancies counter, while removing it takes 1 away. If you get pregnant again after the first time, Taco will acknowledge it when it starts showing. If you select the "Woops! Already Pregnant!" quirk, it now correctly appears the first time you load into the bedroom.
  • Misc: Music from previous scene now stops when starting a random event. 'Rest' track plays instead.
  • Tons of typo fixes, like, 50.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes