TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Just finished writing the true end. If you were wondering why it too so long, this is why:

MTA True End Wordcount:
1639934869736.png

Average Novel Wordcount:
1639934902938.png

You may be wondering, how on earth is the ending 42,000 words long? The rest of the game is only 90,000 words! Well, this update is may be one of the most ambitious and game-changing updates of maybe any H-Game on the website.

I still need to draw four sex scenes, then two misc CG, then code all of it. Definitely think it'll be a January release.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Just finished writing the true end. If you were wondering why it too so long, this is why:

MTA True End Wordcount:
View attachment 1552981

Average Novel Wordcount:
View attachment 1552982

You may be wondering, how on earth is the ending 42,000 words long? The rest of the game is only 90,000 words! Well, this update is may be one of the most ambitious and game-changing updates of maybe any H-Game on the website.

I still need to draw four sex scenes, then two misc CG, then code all of it. Definitely think it'll be a January release.
This is... surreal. I'd have never thought that I'd actually be around to see a game from the moment it was a wee alpha version to actually near completion. Thank you, you magnificent crack-addled spider monkey. You need breaks.

Reactions: Testerguy19

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
This is... surreal. I'd have never thought that I'd actually be around to see a game from the moment it was a wee alpha version to actually near completion. Thank you, you magnificent crack-addled spider monkey. You need breaks.
Indeed. This game was first posted not even 6 months ago and it's already being completed. Damn Scarlett you work real damn fast. Thanks for all the content!

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Pwener and TwistedScarlett60 I finally had the time to edit my review. While I'm sure that you TwistedScarlett60 won't like anything short of 5 stars (at least that's how your response comes off), I'm certain that you will appreciate that my review is much more accurate in its criticism and in its highlighting of what is good.

In either case, Pwener, thank you for a nice discussion it was nice.

I will say it again, I'm happy that you are a dev who engages with the player, opens a discussion with a reviewer and so on. I respect that - and not all devs does that. Just remember that regardless what you make, not everybody will like it equally much.

That's all from me.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to both of you.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett60 won't like anything short of 5 stars (at least that's how your response comes off), I'm certain that you will appreciate that my review is much more accurate in its criticism and in its highlighting of what is good.
I don't mind if you give my game any score, as long as the review is justified and accurate. Your previous review just got a lot of things wrong, and had unreasonable genre-based expectations for a game that wasn't even trying to be what you were critiquing.

To everyone else, it read like you were complaining that, for example, Dark Souls didn't have tight jumping and interesting platforming segments like Super Mario World did. Felt like there was an expectation of a universal design philosophy which isn't a healthy way to look at such a diverse medium.

All that said, however, all your bad points have been reasonably met in the recent updates. The Crush now has full art for all scenes, and the true end is coming with 40,000 words of pure genre-bending story, with MC's powers and backstory get explained.

Jun 18, 2019
TwistedScarlett60 :

First, awesome work with the game, it's a lot of fun, the writing and the art are AWESOME! :D
This is just a tiny question: Any chance we're going to see a parody version of Hagakure the invisible girl? Obviously with her invisibility failing...or is she already in the game (sorry, I haven't played it in a while ^^;). If she's in there please ignore my comment. xD

...also super late merry Christmas to everyone! xD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
New version seems broken?
I played 7.something, but 8.1 just gives me a white screen when I boot the exe, and then it says 'not responding' and I have to force-close it.

What's up?

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
Damn dude, You are one of the only actually hardworking devs i have ever seen on this site, you don't half ass updates or let your fans in the dark about your plans and if i remember correctly you said this game was just a practice for your next project, you have my total respect, if i had money i would totally support you financially.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Somehow, I read the "Quick" as a declaration of urgency, but it turns out it's a quick update.
Also, that's gonna be a big patch.

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes