Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
uhm, i just wanted to see the new endings but cheat option doesn't seem to work. clicked unlock all endings, then went to art gallery / endings and there is nothing there. Tried with both saved game and new game, no luck.

btw i can't seem to keep up with the pace of these updates, wow, trully a hardworking dev. thanks man!

Edit: nvm, i was dumb that i didn't even notice the big ass ENDINGS button on bottom right lol

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
cant seem to get pregnant with mr.slime and i cant seem to find the futa mode ether..... btw using furtility plus doesnt seem to be effective with mr.slime what am i missing? stupid question does it only work in the alley and what happens if you bring the slime home? can you get pregnant after words or only in the alley?
I'm not sure what gave you the impression that you could get pregnant with Mr. Slime, or that the game has a futa mode. These aren't things in the game.

bank seems bugged. can't threaten to report even with high smarts, can't accept sex offers even with the required stats.

thanks for the update! am really excited for the game's finale.
The bank is bugged. I can't do any of the options that have stat requirements even though meet said requirements.
Looks like I fucked up my brackets, uploading a hotfix within the next 30ish minutes from this post.
1638722051188.png

Coding when tired will do that :HideThePain:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
was told that mr.slime can get you pregnant from change notes D: and something about yomo had a futa mode D: well fk..... so much for trusting postings LOL nvm then

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
was told that mr.slime can get you pregnant from change notes D: and something about yomo had a futa mode D: well fk..... so much for trusting postings LOL nvm then
Maybe this is a language barrier thing, but what those change notes meant were:
- Mr. Slime can inflict the 'bloated' status which makes you appear pregnant for the rest of the day.
- YOKO has a futa scene where she uses her shapeshifting powers to create a penis.

Nyx2k

Sep 26, 2021
You can get bloated and look pregnant from Mr. Slime and after meeting Yomo twice (selecting both oral options first) the third time you meet her is a futa scene.

edit:// ninja´d :ROFLMAO:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
thank you : o i was told Yomo futa can get your prengant i take it no?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
It's YOKO, not Yomo, they're different characters.
Yes, you can get pregnant from that scene.
dev needs to re-write this then LOL

also where IS Yoko at LOL!!! i get them confussed as hell

- Fixed Mr Slime pregnancy inconsistencies. This should hopefully fix some of the bugs that popped up.

thats why i thought you could get prg from him lol

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** this is 0.8.0d btw.

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Can i just say i find it funny that this game hasn't shown the most perverted individual in the series even if it is only one scene. Does the creator have something against the grapeheaded pervert?

Lord Helix

Apr 21, 2018
uhm, i just wanted to see the new endings but cheat option doesn't seem to work. clicked unlock all endings, then went to art gallery / endings and there is nothing there. Tried with both saved game and new game, no luck.

btw i can't seem to keep up with the pace of these updates, wow, trully a hardworking dev. thanks man!

Edit: nvm, i was dumb that i didn't even notice the big ass ENDINGS button on bottom right lol
I am not seeing the Ending buttons anywhere even after using Unlock All Endings. I do get an *Ah choo!* text when i click the empty space of bottom right when in the bedroom.

Nyx2k

Sep 26, 2021
I am not seeing the Ending buttons anywhere even after using Unlock All Endings. I do get an *Ah choo!* text when i click the empty space of bottom right when in the bedroom.
You have to play for a while until the message pops up stating that endings are now available.

Reactions: Lord Helix

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Somehow my character refuses to be sexually pleasing to the bank manager. Whether she has Sexual Desire over 400 and Shame -188.

Yomo Character Art: Her outfit will be randomized between hero outfit and college uniform when you visit her.
Unfortunately you don't see it when you watch the ending with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
Sexless just means sex? As in vag&anal but you can still do oral for money or is it NO sexual activity at all

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes