iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
An interesting thing to note is that Taco can do really slutty stuff when her inhibitions and lust values get high enough... but her classmates and friends are down to be slutty whenever.

Like, the Momo, Jiro, Tsuya, ect characters are all whores by default. Some of them literally.
It's obvious, of course, but it's kind of expected of a H-game, but then at the end of the game it came around again and suprised me.

Taco fucked random strangers for money because of an otherworldly force controlling her, but she can only do that when her stats get high(low) enough.
The other girls were just down to bone strangers from day one, their stats already maxed.

... of course, that's because they're not actually really people and are just pre-programmed npcs, but it's an interesting note on the world.
You have to work to make Taco into a turboslut, but everybody else has zero inhibitions to begin with.

Speaking of, I don't remember how to strip-club/hypnosis route started. Was twilight in on it, or a fellow victim?

Oct 6, 2018
so since this game is also on steam is there any differecnes between steam version and the version that is here? if not Im gonna buy it from steam and also one more question. does this have NTR content? cuz if there is that would be more fun for me hehehe :cry:

Oct 6, 2018
nvm I bought the game but that ''what are you doing?'' scene got me bad. are there more stuff like that cuz I might not play it if there is. I just dont want to feel scared while fapping lol

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
whats the soundtrack for astral bedroom? could not find it in the credits

40:47 - Oneohtrix Point Never - Mutant Standard (Sewerslvt Win98Shit Remake)

I don't think there's a version of that track uploaded on its own, that's how niche it is.

Reactions: No-Nonon

6t94202

Jan 5, 2022

40:47 - Oneohtrix Point Never - Mutant Standard (Sewerslvt Win98Shit Remake)

I don't think there's a version of that track uploaded on its own, that's how niche it is.
not this one its the one u get after u open the game after getting the true ending and mc breaks the 4th wall and u chat and do shits with her

KillerC0yote

Oct 24, 2019
Mc's face flying in from the left side of the screen on top of the 1 frame image flashes and the 4th wall breaks ("What? Did you see something?" after noticing something weird and rolling back) really creeped me out

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Some suggestions:
  1. Can you add character customization (hair, eye color).
  2. Add more guy characters to choose from
  3. Add chubby and older women
  4. More vulva types

Last edited:

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
Which combinations for a playthrough are good? For my first playthrough I went for innocent girl with introvert and secretly depraved, that was the best combination for me for a corruption route

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Just bought your game on steam to give my support not much have bought it yet hope you have more people buying your game so you can make more games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes