kstiina

Mar 27, 2020
I'm sorry to be a bother, but i understand how to open the android version of the game, do I need a separate application for it?

lexlol

Apr 9, 2018
It won't open on my mac when i try to boot it up (nvm solved the issue)
Why don't you share the fix?
It's also not opening here.

Edit: Found the fix. Right click the game launcher, select "Show package contents" then Contents->MacOs-> Double click the TuitionAcademia file.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Seriously, I didn't even know that pregnancy was a fetish until I started hanging around here. Those guys are like a swarm appear on every thread thirsting for that big bump even on games that don't have it lol
Fetish shaming are we?

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
Wait so this game is finished ? or there will still be more updates
afaik this game is finished and twistedscarlet is focusing on their other game Monster Girl 1000, to my knowledge they haven't spoken about coming back to this after the last update they posted but i could be wrong. in any case if there is going to be further updates to this i wouldn't expect them for a long while at least. obviously should they respond ignore everything i said and go by them.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Wait so this game is finished ? or there will still be more updates
I assume that blue "COMPLETED" prefix tag in the thread title means that the project is complete.
Scarlett indicated work was complete on it a couple months ago.

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
So I managed to get that tease where a blue eyed Taco starts peering over the screen. does that go anywhere? Is there anything planned for it?

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
I assume that blue "COMPLETED" prefix tag in the thread title means that the project is complete.
Scarlett indicated work was complete on it a couple months ago.
i know the tag usualy means its complete its just that i felt like the game isnt complete with some of the characters so i thought its either a mistake by the staff or me personaly refusing to belive its complete lol

Giardin

Jul 4, 2018
I see several people talking about an ending, how do you trigger the ending? I've pretty much done everything, some paths I didn't bother with are not done, but tuition is long since paid and I have nothing left to really do.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
I see several people talking about an ending, how do you trigger the ending? I've pretty much done everything, some paths I didn't bother with are not done, but tuition is long since paid and I have nothing left to really do.
endings are triggered in your dorm i think, on the computer or the bed has an option to trigger/view endings.

Giardin

Jul 4, 2018
I was talking about the "True Ending", I eventually figured out that you need to view all endings to trigger the True Ending.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey all,
I've been trying but I can't get it to work. One of the secret things is to have sex with your supervisor, and I tried everywhere I worked but I can't get it to trigger. Also, the Xtube thing is still incomplete, and I've done all the studio videos. I tried going into the xtube link on the pc but you can only see the pictures you did with the studio. The random college events aren't complete, but I think that is the blackmailer, I just kept kicking him in the balls lol. when I go into the journal it says at the bottom the endings I've had and it says 0. I know I have the massage parlor ending because its listed under the endins tab in the dorm. Any help would be grateful. Thank you

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
Hey all,
I've been trying but I can't get it to work. One of the secret things is to have sex with your supervisor, and I tried everywhere I worked but I can't get it to trigger. Also, the Xtube thing is still incomplete, and I've done all the studio videos. I tried going into the xtube link on the pc but you can only see the pictures you did with the studio. The random college events aren't complete, but I think that is the blackmailer, I just kept kicking him in the balls lol. when I go into the journal it says at the bottom the endings I've had and it says 0. I know I have the massage parlor ending because its listed under the endins tab in the dorm. Any help would be grateful. Thank you
the supervisor procs if you straight up don't attend classes enough times, no other way to trigger it. you have to not kick the blackmailer in the balls if you want that to progress lol. don't remember about the xtube stuff.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
the supervisor procs if you straight up don't attend classes enough times, no other way to trigger it. you have to not kick the blackmailer in the balls if you want that to progress lol. don't remember about the xtube stuff.
Ok so I figured out the Xtube thing, which I just had to watch the new one from Yoko which I hadn't seen in there. I ran through the school blackmailer a few times and did the bj and the sex and it's still not complete. I'm missing something somewhere. Maybe its tied to the supervisor sex? I'll try.

Also, I have most of the endings watched but the massage parlor says its finished and seen but its the only one that isn't counting in the journal, anyone else have this problem? thanks for the help.

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes