Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
VN isn't really about contextual in-universe relationships, it's a mechanical, genre thing. It's a game where you sit down, read a passage, and click a button to make a decision before reading another passage.

It doesn't have anything to do with character arcs or linearity.

Reactions: International

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
How do you start the Slime girl ending? Like where do you find Mr. Slime?
On weekends, after a certain interval of weeks have passed. You need to have your desire at 50, and then at 100, for both events, to then have the slime move to your house, and THEN you got the ending unlocked.

Last edited:

sainT02

Jul 23, 2017
Hey I got it to work on Mac, not sure if you have already. You basically put it together yourself. I used another renpy game as an example.

The folders are out of order so here is where they go:

1. Show Package Contents
2. Create an Autorun folder in the Resources folder
3. Put the Game folder, Renpy folder, MyTuitionAcademia.py, and MyTuitionAcademia.sh (all from the main folder you downloaded) in that Autorun folder
4. Take the Lib folder (currently in the Resources folder) and put it in MacOS folder. Do not use the Lib folder in the main folder (you just need python2.7)

It should play now, well it did for me.

I've seen this problem with other games for MAC, I might try it out for them too. Hope that helps.
I'm actually having problems doing that process, can someone make a how to create an autorun folder for dummies? I'm trying as hard as i can lol.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
What is the "special thing" of the innocent personality?
I completed the game in always horny and I wonder if it's worth a second run of the game
Thanks!

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
What is the "special thing" of the innocent personality?
I completed the game in always horny and I wonder if it's worth a second run of the game
Thanks!
Might be worth it, but not a full playthrough. Once she becomes a slut, the dialogue is the same.

Also, innocent run has a few easter eggs, you can find out with cheats.

I think those decisions at the beggining mainly contribute to stats rather than giving you a different playthrough. If you want different dialogue, you'll have to not rush your pleasure level (the stat that had the heart, I forgot what it was called)

Reactions: Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Might be worth it, but not a full playthrough. Once she becomes a slut, the dialogue is the same.

Also, innocent run has a few easter eggs, you can find out with cheats.

I think those decisions at the beggining mainly contribute to stats rather than giving you a different playthrough. If you want different dialogue, you'll have to not rush your pleasure level (the stat that had the heart, I forgot what it was called)
Thanks a lot :giggle:

Reactions: Techno11244
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes