AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Not just the dick of a fourteen year old, but the sense of humor too... Is it legal for you to be here lil' buddy?
meh its just a troll, don't bother with them. they are either doing it to bother others for fun because they can't seem to amuse themselves anyway else or are so insecure they bother people looking into a game where you are playing as a woman

GwCendres

Formerly 'Meowscarada'
Nov 14, 2020
I thought you could do an only Lesbian route but the game forces you to have sex with men. My disappointment is immeasurable.

Reactions: mFictionist

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I just finished this game while waiting for a new update for Unveiling the Unknown, the drug ending reminds me of 177013. The true ending is a masterpiece.
How is that Unveiling the Unknown? I don't usually go for a game too early in its development but between Tuition and MG1K, I've become a big TS60 fan.

HazelRink

Jan 15, 2020
How is that Unveiling the Unknown? I don't usually go for a game too early in its development but between Tuition and MG1K, I've become a big TS60 fan.
All I can say is if you have a good experience with the other games of TS60, then most likely you will like Unveiling the Unknown, it is also quite different from FwB, Tuition and MG1K in which the player chara can be a futa, femboy, trans and there is a fourth one but I forgot what it is, and its plot involves netori. I suggest you head down to its dedicated thread to learn more about the game.

puarlgs426777

Oct 15, 2020
Kudos for the creepy trick where the MC is blurred for a single dialogue text and if you scroll back to check, she breaks the fourth wall and asks "What's wrong? Did you see something weird?"

edit: omg it gets worse

edit: WHAT
I just got one of those while playing, this is my first playthrough

What I remember is that I let the slime monster have my way with me, but with less than 100 sexual desire, it raised my sexual desire high enough to have sex with one of the customer's at bunny girl's brothel, and then that night going back some weird effects (like the screen started sliding down and some kind of rainbow effect popped up) came up and when I tried scrolling up to see earlier dialogue, Taco was like "did you see something? I didn't see anything"

Just came and after that jump scare I'm done for the night lmao

Mar 26, 2022
J̸̨̧̨̢̨̨̢̘͎̥̼̞̲̥̳̞̱̖͖̥̯͕̫͉̖̥̯͉̦͓̖̝͖͍̭͇͕̺̪̱͙͙̺̗̯́͛́͂̇̓̈́̃͛̓̔͗̈́̈́̇͑̌̒̕̚͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅu̵̯̭̤̤͇̰͔̩̥̠̠͓̮̯͉̬͍̲͍̟̻̦͐́͊́̍͌̆̊̑̐̑̀̅͑̊͛͒̍͊͛̏́̀̒͊́̿̂̑͜͝͝s̷̡̛̺̰͎̬͉̭̩̗͈͍̪̖̟͓̓̇͑͐͊̊́͆̀̄̔͊̏̋̑̾͒̾̀͗̄̇͒̅͒͛̚̚̚͜͝͠ẗ̷̡̡̧̡̨̛̝͚͇̱̦̰̯̣͚̫͇̦̲̖͖̖̜͕̮̭̻̜̟̹̗̖̞̠͉͖̦͙̟͙̝̭̲̦̱́́̈́̓̆͋̐̆̿̉͂̂͗̌̆̀̎͛̕̕͠͝ͅͅ ̴̡̨̛̛̮̖̜̗̫̹̳͓̩̫̣͇̦̖̐̈́͒͛̌͋͋̈̀͊͋͒́͑̔̾̈̓̐̓̊̽̏͛́̂̃̄̈́̅͘̚͠M̷͚̩̘̮̼̞̱͉̙̩̭̻̟͕̜̯̟̭̜̠̘̭̼̙̥̣͓̱͋͋͑́̅̀͐̔̋̑̄̅̿̏͌̊̊͝͝ͅǫ̴̰̤̯̰̙̙͙̥̤̯̋͊̈͜n̵̢̨̳̠̩̱̩͎͎͚̺̼̫̟̜̫̲̝̟̠̦͈͍͍̂̀͒̋͌̄͒͜͜͠͝ͅͅį̵̢̬̗̜̫̩̞͚͕̣̟͚̬̝̥̤̼̘͍̠͔͓͇̞͓̭͇͖̼̮̰̙͙̠̜̦̼̯͎̝̹͙̦̳̔̏̀̀͊̅̀̋́͊̽̿̑̓̀̄̾̄͊͋̕̚͜͝ͅķ̷̭̙͎͉̭̟̟͈̦̫̠̘̖̟̯͙͈̣̱̼̯̝̟̝̗̻͕̝̼̠̙̰̻̘̩͙̠̙̊̾͐͋̄͛̂̔͛͂͑̈̉̀̚͘͜a̴̢̢̛̛͓̫̣͓͖̥̪͍̪̤͕͕̳̘͍͔̼͎̰̱̖̭̮͕̲̱̥̬̯͓͍̙̼̝̱̰̦͕̟̮̯͉̱̦̗̾͂̓͐̇̇̆̓͒̆͂̔̌̔͑̓̀̀̇̑̅̔̉̿̌͐̏͑̑̍͘͜͠͠.̴̨̨̧̨̧͍͍̖̙̠͉̞̗̰̝̠̠̳̱̫̗̮̞͉̖̞̱̲̖̜̙͕̥̯̟̞̖̗̻̺̠̝͔̩͇̺̙͙͆́́͌͐̇̌͗̓͗͜͠ͅ.̸̰̺̆̊̿̎̄̽̏̀̿͊̚͘̚͝.̴̡̛̮͈̱̮̭̮̱̺̯͙͓͖̬̯̦̞̬̬̬̲͙̥̭̥̳̘͕̠̼̐͑͆̎̾̊͊̌̒̿͛́̇́̿͌̿̏͒̄̅́̄̊̈̚̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅ

Reactions: puarlgs426777

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for the game. I'm a little disappointed thee wasn't more we could do with Toga or "cross the streams" a bit where things could make sense, but I know it wouldn't make sense for each independent ending. I very much enjoyed playing.

I will say, the True Ending has me a bit depressed though. Not only do I feel bad for going completionist, but it kinda sucks for me how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GG

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I'm a little disappointed thee wasn't more we could do with Toga
You and me both, brother... I only played this game because she's in it, and being that she's my #1 all-time waifu, I REALLY wanted some quality content with her, not just two "hit it and quit it" scenes.... <sighs>... we can't have everything, I guess....

mFictionist

Mar 23, 2019
I really wish we'd gotten a proper Yoko ending. I did a playthrough completely dedicated to her and my girl still ended up dating the guy who I didn't talk to even once. We should have the option of actually dating Yoko from the get-go. The protagonist even describes her as the perfect girlfriend in the scene where she grows a dick.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes