DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Just started, but I can give a quick first impression:

I REALLY like that it started with sex off the bat. Potential supporters can get a good like at the art style and layout of sexual content right away. Even better that it makes complete sense in the context of the story. That's a AAA start.
I also like that you can proceed while glossing over content that you may not love while still being able to dive into what you like. I'll never like anal. I've done it more than once in real life and it's gross. In this game, I can skip it. Awesome.
That said, the art isn't exciting me and at least the first scene has no animations. That's not good. It will continue to be increasingly difficult for games with still images to compete in the marketplace. You have a few games like Superpowered that got in early enough, but I think even that blockbuster is losing support.

Continuing to play, just wanted to get down my initial impression.

Edit: OK, I can't save. Game asked if I wanted to save or continue without saving. On the save screen, I got a "bzzt" when trying to save to file 1. And file 2. And so on. No way to save. I went back to the game and continued without saving. Then I used esc to try to manually save. No dice. I can't see a way to save and will not be continuing. I'll check back to see if anyone else has this problem and if there is a solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Funkiee

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Some v0.4 teasers...

EDIT:

OK, I can't save.
game dont work "..stoped working..." on start
Try official link from my patreon and tell me if the problem still occurs, please:

WINDOWS -
MAC -

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
Literally unplayable. Crashes all the time. Also, what is up with this platform? You're better off making this via Renpy than RPGM if this is to be the layout of your game. This slows everything down and causes the mechanics to be messed up.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Literally unplayable. Crashes all the time. Also, what is up with this platform? You're better off making this via Renpy than RPGM if this is to be the layout of your game. This slows everything down and causes the mechanics to be messed up.

Did you unpack all the files first or just clicked on the game.exe in rar archive? (that may causes crashes or corrupted saves)

And also I have no idea what's going on, really... I've tested my game on 3 different computers and everything worked fine... Yesterday, my friend was testing it on his pc too and there wasn't any crashes.

What to do? :(

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
Did you unpack all the files first or just clicked on the game.exe in rar archive? (that may causes crashes or corrupted saves)

And also I have no idea what's going on, really... I've tested my game on 3 different computers and everything worked fine... Yesterday, my friend was testing it on his pc too and there wasn't any crashes.

What to do? :(
Yeah. I've opened the rar and extracted all files from it. There were 2 saves in it, and I've tried both. The first one just crashed while the second one crashed when I tried to select a "job" from the computer. I've also tried starting a new game, but the game just went into "loading" and crashed shortly after.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Yeah. I've opened the rar and extracted all files from it. There were 2 saves in it, and I've tried both. The first one just crashed while the second one crashed when I tried to select a "job" from the computer. I've also tried starting a new game, but the game just went into "loading" and crashed shortly after.
Pc specs?

Edit: I've also made a poll about it, please let me know here, guys -

Last edited:
Reactions: mrmysterioso1517

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I highly doubt it's got anything to do with my PC tbh. I just got it, and so far it fine with running all the games I've been playing.
Alright, last question - crashed means the game is just turning off or a black screen?