3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

tsuna028

May 17, 2017
0.4c is posted on his fantia, you just need to follow him, he doesn't ask for money there, I guess I put it in the wrong place, since there are options to give free content to followers and paid content

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
So do people like being cucked by an ugly guy or do they connect with the ugly guy and pretend it them? I'm just trying to figure NTR lovers perspective.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uma_Kabula

ERRmak

Jun 17, 2019
So do people like being cucked by an ugly guy or do they connect with the ugly guy and pretend it them? I'm just trying to figure NTR lovers perspective.
in order to love the genre, it is not necessary to associate yourself with the main character, they may enjoy watching the corruption process

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Not everyone plays for the story. I play it because this style of women appeals to me, big tits, big ass. I can care less for who fucks who, just give me the damn boobs and ass. I bet there is a nice chunk of people out there like me, we just play for the sake of a good fap you know?

Reactions: _Roxas_ and kixe
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes