3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
So do people like being cucked by an ugly guy or do they connect with the ugly guy and pretend it them? I'm just trying to figure NTR lovers perspective.
For me it's the thrill of not being caught and at the same time being caught and the scenario of a beautiful woman loving an ugly guys cock that she leaves everything just to get it. I don't care about povs cause most ntr games have beautiful art the story of most ntr games are mid at best but you gotta love the scenes and art. Tip from an ntr lover just enjoy the art if you don't like the story the art is still there and if the art sucks just laugh at it at least you'll have fun as that's what games are for.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
hmm quite a short update for almost 2 months, and yes, i read the dialogues

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Jesus, the grammar. This is one of those games I'd only play if you could just look at the gallery without playing it, but there's no gallery apparently.

Reactions: lokipeste
Feb 22, 2022
So do people like being cucked by an ugly guy or do they connect with the ugly guy and pretend it them? I'm just trying to figure NTR lovers perspective.
I actually hate the cucking part but for me it's the fact that the women lose to lust. Most non-ntr works just feel like everyone is a casual slut and sex doesn't really matter too much but in NTR its almost always slow burn and the sex has passion. But yeah, I don't identify as the cucked person and I would never want to cuck a fellow broski

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
blah i guess only going from B to C, its expected not much was added, just two new scenes, massage for mother, but little bastard gets it on with on the girls though, then it ends goes back to title screen, sucks you have start from scratch each time, glad game isn't long though this be pain if it was

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Straightforward and simple game. Though the premise makes the NTR feel weaker. Good art nonetheless.

Apr 23, 2022
I like it more because of the feeling of immorality and also knowing that I am stealing someone precious from a person, I identify with the person who cheats, not with the cheated. For example the games netorare and netorase do that job very well, netori not so much as it focuses more on vanilla and makes the kind of thrills I'm looking for not very rewarding.

Apr 23, 2022
Look, some will call me an idiot, you fucking bastard, how dare you do that, but sometimes I mess with women with a partner because of that feeling that I'm stealing something precious from someone.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes