3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Art looks great. There is something about these proportions which like these right guys ? :WeSmart:(Cute faces with + Big Boobs and Ass) Sadly NTR so its not for me but if the CGs get leaked Im 100% gonna enjoy the art :love:.
Cant find anything about the artist on Exhentai or hitomi.la tho.
If someone finds his leaked art, please ping me.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
unknown as in mystery perspective? Except it's not because you're seeing the netori chars perspective in screenshots- so more like a known ntr week.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Pretty good though misleading since there is no mystery. Everything gets revealed the MC just doesnt know anything. Also the ntr aspect feels weaker, dont feel much seeing a Shota get cucked, nor the fact its his family so he definitely wasnt getting a piece.

Either way I'll be keeping an eye on this, its pretty decent.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Darwing5

Aug 4, 2019
From what little I can tell you that it is incredible, the art is beautiful and incredibly erotic.

The characters although there are almost no conversations I like their personalities that the oji-san and the boy are different I love it, many times we see how the boy who fucks them is a pervert from the beginning, although that is fine I like the fact that that he is innocent and out of curiosity does things with the girls, the old man on the other hand from the beginning shows how perverted he is and I like him.

I look forward to more development.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Looks promising keep it up....
More animations and are gonna have a perfect game
And of course if patreon keeps you back from more revealings and better animations with anything in mind move on from patreon

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes