• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Shockervern

Jul 26, 2021
seen one ntr piece of crap seen them all. this one is no different than all the others. everyone is screwing the women in your life but you. of course your char has no clue whatsoever. shocker there. and of course the women never tell that they are being brutalized or raped. why that would be a crime against those good wholesome rapist. crap game. same ole story same ole plot. same ole crap.
Why do you people get so mad ? this site only has like 10 pages of ntr games that are not abandoned its really odd that you guys get so worked up over a tiny handfull of games just because someone else fucks your sister instead of or before you . . oh poor you someone else got to smash first and cock blocked your incest fetish.
do you even play these games or just imagine whats in all of them based off a few you have played ?

Jan 25, 2021
Why do you people get so mad ? this site only has like 10 pages of ntr games that are not abandoned its really odd that you guys get so worked up over a tiny handfull of games just because someone else fucks your sister instead of or before you . . oh poor you someone else got to smash first and cock blocked your incest fetish.
do you even play these games or just imagine whats in all of them based off a few you have played ?
23 pages actually if you count the completed game.
But yes, sometimes it feels like people who complain about NTR games are either actual cucks in real life and cannot accept reality, or have already been cucked.
They are strangely passionate about insulting every NTR game they see.

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
the art is decent. basically the standard art in all these rpgm/ntr games. the story is just as awful as basically every ntr game. is it really that difficult to write a story that doesn't involve all the women around the clueless protagonist being extremely easy to fuck for everybody but the protagonist? like does it always have to be some cheap ass reason like drinking a small amount of alcohol or the guy having a bigger dick than their husband/boyfriend or the protagonist? can't it just be that the cucker sets up an elaborate plan to break the female through drugs and blackmail or through making the mc look like an incompetent cuck. i mean holy fuck man that's basically what happens in games where the protagonist tries to get laid. how is it that there is always more elaborate and basically illegal and rapey plotting going on in non ntr games from the protagonist but the moment the game is ntr all the women lose every braincell and the protagonist is just as dumb? are people just that desperate to get cucked that they think this is all it takes for women to succumb to the will of some stranger no matter how ugly they are? people who think like this must be living the life knowing basically every woman they ever met would never sleep with them and must be fucking someone superior to them in every way. i have no problems with the ntr since i'm only here for the art and don't actually pay much attention to the dialogue. i guess this is what cucks enjoy though, getting cucked on literally everything including a good or even half decent story.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
23 pages actually if you count the completed game.
But yes, sometimes it feels like people who complain about NTR games are either actual cucks in real life and cannot accept reality, or have already been cucked.
They are strangely passionate about insulting every NTR game they see.
Literally cucks still in the closet.

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
i can accept old man ugly bastard because well wrinkle happen, but please ugly shota is an abomination (at least give him a buffed body lol) but well, this satisfies my rule of acceptable ntr, all the girls are fucking sex so I can handle this

great start for a work author thank you (y)

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
o wow, an NTR game thats too silly to be taken seriously. probably the one good NTR after Netori lol
reminds me of Bawdy Traditions.

hopefully the game continues to not be too serious and just have the stupidly convenient fun it has so far

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
people who complain about NTR games are either actual cucks in real life and cannot accept reality, or have already been cucked
What kind of backwards logic is this? "If you don't like to imagine getting cucked, you must be a cuck" :HideThePain:
Coming into a game thread and talking down on people enjoying the game's primary fetish is a bit strange in my book, but being hostile to people who don't like the same things you do and insulting them, or demanding your fetish in every game is not a good look either.
Tbh I have zero issues with people who are into NTR. It's the ones calling me insecure for not wanting to share who can fuck right off. It's the same deal as with the footfags, a few vocal bad apples giving everyone else a bad name.

Live and let live, my dude.

Reactions: Frumi and Zenix
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes