• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

siento haber estado ausente durante la ultima semana, pero me enferme de resfriado, por lo que no pude avanzar en el RPG, pero ya estoy volviendo a trabajar en el RPG, para los siguientes eventos del RPG voy a tratar de introducir un evento de video, mas especificamente el evento con yuki, este seria una muestra del evento.

I'm sorry I've been absent for the last week, but I got sick with a cold, so I couldn't advance in the RPG, but I'm already working on it again, for the next RPG events I'll try to introduce a video event, more specifically the event with yuki, this would be a sample of the event.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Wait, where's this guy from? South America or Japan? He seems to be japanese but post his content in spanish and english, I'm asking because depending on where this guy lives, he wouldn't need to be censoring the game itself and making it worse.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes