• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
hahaha he made a ci-en page for the game and on his main page he listed the characters and their age. I told him its illegal to claim their age is below 18 and now he deleted the comment and blurred out some of their ages (which was the right move). Rookie mistake
As much as it pains me to say this it's probably allowed on ci-en given Japan's sickening age of consent :sick:

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
As much as it pains me to say this it's probably allowed on ci-en given Japan's sickening age of consent :sick:
Japan is a curious case, they are aware that teenagers have their urges and know very well that they're responsible for their acts and setted the age of consent at 13(almost same as here in Brazil that is 14), and at the same time, they slap ridiculous censorship on the adult contents generated there, nothing is perfect, indeed.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes