3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Wait...how is this NTR? The girl doesn't seem to be attached to anyone.
Late response but NTR is basically split in Netorare or Netori, most ppl know about Netorare since it's the most commonly used NTR. What they entail however is that NTR is the action of stealing a loved one, implied to be stealing someone to bed so basically having sex with a loved one. Netorare is when you or the MC who the story is about has a loved one stolen to bed, this can be anyone from a partner, a sibling, a friend or just someone they love NTR is also a bit special in that the loved one just has to be stolen to bed so while it usually it shown as someone being brought to bed and then somehow falls for the person who did it either by they being great in bed, having a big D or just blackmail. Just the act of having sex with a loved one is NTR so if a loved one is raped that is also technically NTR. Having your sister marry another guy means the other guy did NTR towards you. So it's kinda a broad term while cheating implies that a partner sleeps with someone other then their partner, same with getting cucked usually means that a wife is sleeping with another man wether the man knows it or not.

Netori on the other hand is the opposite in that in Netori you or the MC of the story is stealing a loved one, so again technically when you sleep with someone you NTR that persons parents, sibling, friends and so on. Though for some reason some people have started to associate Netori with usually a male MC being stolen away from his girlfriend or wife.

But in short NTR just means having a loved one stolen or in reverse stealing a loved one.

Also the girl is the MC's mom, so in this case she is a loved one to the MC and is being stolen by an ugly kid and his grandpa so their doing netorare towards the MC.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
have to play from the beginning as some of them are animated now.

i'm always weirdly looking forward to more of this. though the updates could have some more meat on them.

is there supposed to be an event with the mom at the end? i see the heart but no events start.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
View attachment 2059389

Overview:
Summer vacations finally started, i was very excited since dad said he was going to take me fishing,
but the company where dad works needs to close a business deal, he is not going to be here this week.
The president and my dad are going on a trip next week, the president has a son(Kenji) and is the same age as me,
so dad thought it would be good for him and his grandfather(ntr-san), spend the next week with us.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-13
Release Date: 2022-12-01
Developer: Aho・Usagi -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.4b
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2233878 View attachment 2059396 View attachment 2059400 View attachment 2059397 View attachment 2059410 View attachment 2059411 View attachment 2059413 View attachment 2059401 View attachment 2059415
Her own son is cucked out of the enjoyment, no say it ain't so?

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Fullart

Nov 21, 2021
This game need a no-ntr mod, I think it can be easely done by playing kenji or by rewarding yuu instead of kenji ! the art is great so I feel a bit cringed by the storytelling, ntr is not my kink but the game have a great potential

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
that's not NTR stands for you should google first before commenting, what you wrote is wrong mate
In literal definition NTR is, indeed, about cheating but NTR as a genre is used to any story that's supposed to make you feel a certain way, it plays with emotions rather than sexual relations - in the case of Mom NTR it's supposed to be about losing your bond with her and finding out she's quite the slut. The mom would rather spend time having sex than interacting with her kid in any way

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
This game need a no-ntr mod, I think it can be easely done by playing kenji or by rewarding yuu instead of kenji ! the art is great so I feel a bit cringed by the storytelling, ntr is not my kink but the game have a great potential
Go find another game, ntr is already in the title of this game so you vanilla people should stay out of games with ntr tags cause all you people do is complain about the ntr aspect of the game anyways. Just sucks reading negative review from vanilla people that can't respect others fetishes. Oh and this message goes to all vanilla people not just you the one i replied to.

coazy83

Oct 10, 2017
Go find another game, ntr is already in the title of this game so you vanilla people should stay out of games with ntr tags cause all you people do is complain about the ntr aspect of the game anyways. Just sucks reading negative review from vanilla people that can't respect others fetishes. Oh and this message goes to all vanilla people not just you the one i replied to.
Angry arent we? Chill out lmao. Most ppl that hate NTR actually had real life experience.

• Haha
Reactions: BreadnNetorare
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes