• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
Why do you people get so mad ? this site only has like 10 pages of ntr games that are not abandoned its really odd that you guys get so worked up over a tiny handfull of games just because someone else fucks your sister instead of or before you . . oh poor you someone else got to smash first and cock blocked your incest fetish.
do you even play these games or just imagine whats in all of them based off a few you have played ?
why do you care what we get worked up over?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
What kind of backwards logic is this? "If you don't like to imagine getting cucked, you must be a cuck" :HideThePain:
Coming into a game thread and talking down on people enjoying the game's primary fetish is a bit strange in my book, but being hostile to people who don't like the same things you do and insulting them, or demanding your fetish in every game is not a good look either.
Tbh I have zero issues with people who are into NTR. It's the ones calling me insecure for not wanting to share who can fuck right off. It's the same deal as with the footfags, a few vocal bad apples giving everyone else a bad name.

Live and let live, my dude.
There’s a difference between dislike and hate and it’s pretty obvious which one is it most of the time

Ovinas18

Mar 7, 2021
It would be better if you put sound effects at the time of sex and during ejaculation. A good idea would be to add a little girlfriend to the main character, so she gets corrupted with the size of the other boy's penis. A genius idea would be to make a penis size comparison between the character and his guest, bringing humiliation on the part of the women in the game.

Reactions: peih and Drummermax

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's amusing as it is, but goes on way too quick, and the trope of the older sister seeing a "younger brother" with a big cock and getting horny has been overdone. Art is nice, and for the demo its not bad but kind of feel like its already done.

Sep 17, 2020
What kind of backwards logic is this? "If you don't like to imagine getting cucked, you must be a cuck" :HideThePain:
Coming into a game thread and talking down on people enjoying the game's primary fetish is a bit strange in my book, but being hostile to people who don't like the same things you do and insulting them, or demanding your fetish in every game is not a good look either.
Tbh I have zero issues with people who are into NTR. It's the ones calling me insecure for not wanting to share who can fuck right off. It's the same deal as with the footfags, a few vocal bad apples giving everyone else a bad name.

Live and let live, my dude.
Or maybe we are tired of you vanilla enjoyers coming into ntr games or hentai and shitting all over the product or the creator

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Or maybe we are tired of you vanilla enjoyers coming into ntr games or hentai and shitting all over the product or the creator
Yeah as I said, that's dumb as well. I only came in here to make the obligatory "is NTR avoidable" joke but someone else was faster.
But snapping back with inane insults is also not the best way to deal with things.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes