• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Willo0w

Jun 22, 2019
The game doesn't work, I get an error as soon as I open it, I already played the other versions but I don't remember

ZeroSamaX1160

May 25, 2020
HELP ME PLEASE
The game sends me to the title screen right after I finish the day at the beach and gather everyone to go eat with the fish that the protagonist caught, is that the end of the content of version 0.4 or is it another glitch of the game? If the latter, is there a way around it and continue with the game's progression?

Taralfo

Feb 9, 2024
HELP ME PLEASE
The game sends me to the title screen right after I finish the day at the beach and gather everyone to go eat with the fish that the protagonist caught, is that the end of the content of version 0.4 or is it another glitch of the game? If the latter, is there a way around it and continue with the game's progression?
same here,but i think taht is the end of the patch honestly,but im not sure.

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
anyone got gallery pictures of what happens that can share it cause i keep getting animation errors in the beginning of the game hasnt happened before in the previous updates

Yuie32

Feb 22, 2021
anyone got gallery pictures of what happens that can share it cause i keep getting animation errors in the beginning of the game hasnt happened before in the previous updates
You can use the rpgm decrytor to see what the pictures are

Levithanyami

Mar 2, 2024
View attachment 2059389

Overview:
Summer vacations finally started, i was very excited since dad said he was going to take me fishing,
but the company where dad works needs to close a business deal, he is not going to be here this week.
The president and my dad are going on a trip next week, the president has a son(Kenji) and is the same age as me,
so dad thought it would be good for him and his grandfather(ntr-san), spend the next week with us.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Aho・Usagi -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.4e
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Great game and it still in development hope the dev would make an alt route where NTR is avoidable and the MC goes sweet home alabama

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes