• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes
Dec 6, 2017
man day three is buggy, when day 3 start make a save, don't touch any of rooms just go down stairs, once you get old man join you go straight to beach or it will bug out, beach events will start, no way to go in memory room at this point, you see some nice scenes and game will send you back to start, so make more saves if you want to see beach events again.

i still like the game even how buggy it is, i thought creator abandon it being how long it took for this update.
That's why I have a habit of saving before each event, knew the gallery was gonna be buggy when I saw the grammar mess and missing dialogue.

Reactions: Diegoz
Dec 6, 2017
If you don't want to see pirate giving there opinion. Pls leave the website create your discord and invite the patreons.
Nah he's reminding us that pirates can also be paid supporters. Hell most of the pirates are actually paying for the game so you guys can play it within 24 hours of its release. Pirating is never gonna go away but projects will die if not supported. Especially high potential titles that have what we liked. Nothing wrong to remind people they can save a game from ending just like that. The only titles that can be pirated is Boobsgames cause he was never looking to get money for his project, like at all. Dude literally updates every 2~4 weeks nonstop. He's a fucking machine! Anyway enough of me rambling, the game is such a buggy mess. Can't wait for a patch for the dialogue.

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone else think the scene with the old man and one of the sisters was too premature?
Yeah oddly the scene felt so out of place since the old man was solely focus on the mom. That means later down the line the son will likely fuck the mother too. Also yeah the "vaginal" sex was waaaay too fast on the old man's part. Feel like the dev is rushing it cause he either might end the title soon or he's planning for a LOT of sex scenes are implementing the gallery.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
The animations are super buggy for me. The picture glitches when it moves the first time then stops moving.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Nah he's reminding us that pirates can also be paid supporters. Hell most of the pirates are actually paying for the game so you guys can play it within 24 hours of its release. Pirating is never gonna go away but projects will die if not supported. Especially high potential titles that have what we liked. Nothing wrong to remind people they can save a game from ending just like that. The only titles that can be pirated is Boobsgames cause he was never looking to get money for his project, like at all. Dude literally updates every 2~4 weeks nonstop. He's a fucking machine! Anyway enough of me rambling, the game is such a buggy mess. Can't wait for a patch for the dialogue.
That is not a reminder. Saying people who doesnt support shouldn't stating facts about a shitty dev because they didn't pay isn't reminding people to support project. I do support some project with my spare money. But if the dev start to do shitty thing I just stop. But it doesn't matter Patreons or not people should say their opinions about any game in this forum. And if they feel like the dev i worth to support they will. If they enjoyed the game an wait for the game to be completed to buy it they can.

Nobody should say to other to not give their opinion because they didn't give money.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes