3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Nobody is forced to buy, in fact I am not telling them to buy it, I am simply making a suggestion.

And the truth is, for me, people who don't buy the game have no right to complain about release dates, content, etc.
True but you also have to realize that this site is fucking insular, nobody cares if a thousand people complain about it nor you or me. Complaining about the game regardless of any reason is still valid, so is not caring about it at all.

So let people complain, the only ones that matter are the ones directly supporting the development. This doesn't mean people pirating it are wrong though, after all, they serve the purpose of making this game known to others who may support later.

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone suggest games like this?
I mean the same story/situation when someone arrive/join to MC's family and fuck them all

Reactions: Varimir
Dec 6, 2017
We're in a pirating site and he's telling you to buy it lmao
It's not entirely a pirating platform, for some reason. Some titles get protected or never updated at all even when there's new content being released. For a pirating platform it lacks a lot of updates. Also it can also be used as advertising, which is effective as people want the updates to come faster. So paying a little money can really help motivate the dev. Unless he isn't the artist himself, then it'd help him pay for the art commissions.

Reactions: Alkasal
Dec 6, 2017
Nobody is forced to buy, in fact I am not telling them to buy it, I am simply making a suggestion.

And the truth is, for me, people who don't buy the game have no right to complain about release dates, content, etc.
Exactly you're not wrong to state that, people need to support creators. Cause a lot of games that simply get pirated with no support usually get abandoned after it's launch or two or three updates into the game. Sadly a lot of high potential games were like that including my friends'...

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
So the update ends at the beginning of day 3? Btw, the gallery is very buggy. The sprite disappears or all scenes appear unseen. I have only been able to see scene 1 of the mother...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyUnknownNtrWeek-0.4e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Czet and Alkasal

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020

If you don't want to see pirate giving there opinion. Pls leave the website create your discord and invite the patreons.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
man day three is buggy, when day 3 start make a save, don't touch any of rooms just go down stairs, once you get old man join you go straight to beach or it will bug out, beach events will start, no way to go in memory room at this point, you see some nice scenes and game will send you back to start, so make more saves if you want to see beach events again.

i still like the game even how buggy it is, i thought creator abandon it being how long it took for this update.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
what happened ? did the dev wallet go empty? why did this game come back from being abandoned?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes