3.90 star(s) 15 Votes
Dec 6, 2017
Okay I take back what I said, glad I misunderstood. He just released a new version right now and even DM'd me as I was a former supporter. Guess he knew X'D. Well anyway now I'm 100% sure he's rushing to finish this game as the sex was added and a LOT of it during the beach scene. Not entirely finished but yeah, now I'm sure he does this game as a hobby not as a 2nd job or anything. So it make sense now why he doesn't prioritize releasing the game. Although the grammar is still in Espanol when you click English so he needs to patch that up. And some buggy dialogue that have no text at all. Overall this was a huge update.

ZerOo

Apr 5, 2018
Bueno, retiro lo que dije, me alegro de haber entendido mal. Acaba de lanzar una nueva versión en este momento e incluso me envió un mensaje de texto porque yo era un antiguo seguidor. Supongo que lo sabía X'D. Bueno, de todos modos ahora estoy 100% seguro de que se está apresurando a terminar este juego ya que se agregó sexo y MUCHO durante la escena de la playa. No está del todo terminado, pero sí, ahora estoy seguro de que hace este juego como un pasatiempo, no como un segundo trabajo ni nada por el estilo. Así que ahora tiene sentido por qué no prioriza el lanzamiento del juego. Aunque la gramática todavía está en español cuando haces clic en inglés, necesita arreglarla. Y algunos diálogos con errores que no tienen ningún texto. En general, esta fue una gran actualización.
[/CITA]

downlaod link bro pls

Cain circles

Mar 1, 2024
Bueno, retiro lo que dije, me alegro de haber entendido mal. Acaba de lanzar una nueva versión en este momento e incluso me envió un mensaje de texto porque yo era un antiguo seguidor. Supongo que lo sabía X'D. Bueno, de todos modos ahora estoy 100% seguro de que se está apresurando a terminar este juego ya que se agregó sexo y MUCHO durante la escena de la playa. No está del todo terminado, pero sí, ahora estoy seguro de que hace este juego como un pasatiempo, no como un segundo trabajo ni nada por el estilo. Así que ahora tiene sentido por qué no prioriza el lanzamiento del juego. Aunque la gramática todavía está en español cuando haces clic en inglés, necesita arreglarla. Y algunos diálogos con errores que no tienen ningún texto. En general, esta fue una gran actualización.
[/CITA]

link please

Reactions: ChrisAkihabero

alexproranv

Apr 14, 2021
bro, it's little money to be able to play the game, I recommend that you pay it, value the effort of independent creators and the work they do

although it is up to each individual

Apr 23, 2022
bro, it's little money to be able to play the game, I recommend that you pay it, value the effort of independent creators and the work they do

although it is up to each individual
Bro, the minimum wage in my country is 245 dollars and I work for 230 dollars and it just happened at the end of the month, do you think I can afford to sponsor the game. All fucked up country I'm in

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I could buy it but idk how to upload it, if someone could link me a way then I'll see
You can put it up on Gdrive, MegeUP, Mega.nz GFiles Or any site similar, and link it here in the comments. The one who owns this thread will probably do his part after that. Also I do recommend putting it up on a site where you have an account that you can just throw away, cuz you may get it banned or deleted or whatever for putting up stuff you are not supposed to.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes