3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Dude was smart to not open a Discord or advertise any social media platform outside of supporting ones. He comes off as a hobby developer honestly. But the part that weirds me out is that he never cancels payments for support for months he doesn't post any updates or even regular posts. Meaning he's just taking money in passively and every 4~7 months he'll do one random post about the game. I'll just wait and see if he's a scammer or not. Not trying to say he is one but with how he infrequently posts stuff, he could be.
To be honest i don't see why he should cancel the payments if he's still intending on continuing the game. It's up to the people who pay to cancel their payments, not him.

Feb 22, 2022
To be honest i don't see why he should cancel the payments if he's still intending on continuing the game. It's up to the people who pay to cancel their payments, not him.
nah that's retarded, he's taking in money without delivering. All the actual respectable devs pause payments when they're not putting in work into the game. Obviously the supporters should cancel it if they get nothing but you can't just ignore the fact that this guy has scummy business practices and is putting a bad name on these community supported projects.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
nah that's retarded, he's taking in money without delivering. All the actual respectable devs pause payments when they're not putting in work into the game. Obviously the supporters should cancel it if they get nothing but you can't just ignore the fact that this guy has scummy business practices and is putting a bad name on these community supported projects.
i completely get your point, but like i said, it's up to the fans to cancel their payments. Let's say he's still working on the update and people just decide to stop supporting him, then there would be no reason for him to pursue his project. Also maybe he thinks "oh look, even though i haven't been very active with this whole project, some folks still keep supporting me, i appreciate that", if that's the mindest i can understand why he wouldn't want to cancel the payments, cause at the end of the day it's not up to him but the fans.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes