3.90 star(s) 15 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
View attachment 3311113
So... Usagi said he'll update the game this week and today 31rst january is the 7th day after that January 24th statement will it be today? Or will it be delayed again..
┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
Usagi said "i'll start updating the game this week" meaning he/she will now work on it again, not necessarily will release the actual updated game this week.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Not even a piece of news, we can consider this work like a zombie, it's neither alive nor dead
you all should just follow my method:
-forget about the game and tell yourself it's basically abandonned, come back every 4 months or so, if there's no update then so be it, you weren't really expecting any, if there's an actual new update THEN FUCKING GREAT !! :love::love::BootyTime:

Elvino141

Aug 21, 2023
Did anyone talk to him recently or if anyone have joined his/her discord server if there's any new then plz notify uss

Dec 6, 2017
I mean this is just his standard business practice at this point, if only coomers unionized to actually have some basic demands for their money. But alas I am but a pirate so I have nothing to complain.
Dude was smart to not open a Discord or advertise any social media platform outside of supporting ones. He comes off as a hobby developer honestly. But the part that weirds me out is that he never cancels payments for support for months he doesn't post any updates or even regular posts. Meaning he's just taking money in passively and every 4~7 months he'll do one random post about the game. I'll just wait and see if he's a scammer or not. Not trying to say he is one but with how he infrequently posts stuff, he could be.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes