3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It's not that it has been abandoned, it's just that the developer takes TOO LONG to release an update, in fact, in November it was announced that the update was almost ready.
I don't know what's worse: to lose all hope or to believe in a potential Dr Bones :ROFLMAO:

Uma_Kabula

Jul 2, 2018
Is this creator still alive?
He is. But he started some Boruto Project and this one gets thrown by side and only little bits were updated.

I believe hes burnt out of ideas. Or personal matters, still could tell people and not be silent so often!

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
He is. But he started some Boruto Project and this one gets thrown by side and only little bits were updated.

I believe hes burnt out of ideas. Or personal matters, still could tell people and not be silent so often!
He didn't update that side thing either and he's been working on this game so yeah, just as usual silent

Reactions: Uma_Kabula
Oct 30, 2017
¡IS BACK! YEAH
hopefully the new update comes up before January ends. Based on his/her post last november, he/she is just tidiying up some bugs so I assume the main bulk of the update is already completed. Very excited for the update even though it will only probably take an hour from the very beginning of the game to the latest part. XD

• Haha
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
So I recently visited a thread of a game called "demon deals" which was last updated probably 7 months ago? In any case I'll play a little game and predict which game updates first and I say its this one lmao :ROFLMAO:

Feb 22, 2022
So I recently visited a thread of a game called "demon deals" which was last updated probably 7 months ago? In any case I'll play a little game and predict which game updates first and I say its this one lmao :ROFLMAO:
I was gonna call cap but you're right, it's been 7 months since an update rofl, at least they give status updates and teasers all the time tho

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes