3.90 star(s) 15 Votes
Dec 6, 2017
I mean its usually like that, he announces something - goes missing and releases after a month or two, not the first time XD
He doesn't even cancel people's payments so he's pretty much just leeching money. I could be wrong as I hadn't supported him so people here can correct me. But man if it isn't, he's smart to take people's money with little releases he does a year. Also him working on that Sakura game really boggled my mind, if he wanted to do an entirely new project. He might as well cancel this game before he moved onto that one. .3.

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
I kind of agree I kind of don't. Like, I agree they should probably pause patreon payments if they're going to be completely radio silent for long periods of time.

At least to me, within limited knowledge on this dev, unless this next update has a ton of content (atleast in comparison to whatever the standard amount of content they put out per update is), then my brain automatically goes 'this is a hobby/side thing in their life' which is fine, I'm not demanding the dev halt their life to make this nsfw game. But just be transparent because people are being charged money.

I have my own personal nitpicks with stuff like this, since yeah, I'm annoyed at long breaks between playable content, even if the there are still teasers and devlogs between builds, but I am just completely done when it's just nothing.

And again, I get, this probably isn't their main source of income, they have a personal life that takes priority over this, etc. But transparency is key when people are paying you. I don't even think a chunk of their 258 patreons would just unsub if they released even a bare minimum progress report every month that just said "Yeah nothing this month. But I'm working on it".

Apr 23, 2022
I kind of agree I kind of don't. Like, I agree they should probably pause patreon payments if they're going to be completely radio silent for long periods of time.

At least to me, within limited knowledge on this dev, unless this next update has a ton of content (atleast in comparison to whatever the standard amount of content they put out per update is), then my brain automatically goes 'this is a hobby/side thing in their life' which is fine, I'm not demanding the dev halt their life to make this nsfw game. But just be transparent because people are being charged money.

I have my own personal nitpicks with stuff like this, since yeah, I'm annoyed at long breaks between playable content, even if the there are still teasers and devlogs between builds, but I am just completely done when it's just nothing.

And again, I get, this probably isn't their main source of income, they have a personal life that takes priority over this, etc. But transparency is key when people are paying you. I don't even think a chunk of their 258 patreons would just unsub if they released even a bare minimum progress report every month that just said "Yeah nothing this month. But I'm working on it".
The creator is Japanese, you think he will be transparent, and with the latest that happened in Japan it will take even longer to release the update.

Reactions: GaloDeLiono
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes