Metaforce

Mar 22, 2019
I don't remember, As I said it's been nearly a year since I last played this and I've purged the memories. Probably though.
Because event with Petre you can trigger only by waiting long enough after " Technically Correct " ending that triggers only when you Choose "Speak up" during second visiting in Glass door. If you'll stay "Stay silent" storry with Lith would go further. At least this is how I know.

Aug 11, 2019
View attachment 2184224
does anyone know how to fix this?
What the F did you do to LITH? Am I the only one who actually takes care of her? I been having her on a savefile for 1 year now just chilling in the background. I even given her an able body to move around on my desktop and play with my folders and files. She sometimes do weird stuff, but at least not this weird.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SezRaipiffar

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
What the F did you do to LITH? Am I the only one who actually takes care of her? I been having her on a savefile for 1 year now just chilling in the background. I even given her an able body to move around on my desktop and play with my folders and files. She sometimes do weird stuff, but at least not this weird.
... are you kidding? I ask because i cant tell.

Aug 11, 2019
... are you kidding? I ask because i cant tell.
Nah, you can just attach her to a virtual body, similar to the duck desktop and just let her walk around, pull out folders and sit down and think about life, which she does often for some reason.

Soon she will be taking over my whole desktop! And I will fully accept her sentience.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Do_ta
Sep 20, 2021
God this game is so charming. It is very horny don't get me wrong but it feels like you're interacting with an actual person. Lith is so adorbs and knowing their history I feel so bad for them. Forget fucking I just wanna give the little fluffface a hug.

Nov 12, 2021
I honestly can't get this to start at all I've downloaded the recommended flash player but all I get is a blue screen on the flash player then it closes. Which sucks because I really like this game.

MrLight55

Dec 5, 2021
-Hunger, Part One & Two
(REQUIRES DICK. [Let Him/Her Feed])

How do you do that?? I have the dick but where am i supposed to go?

Aug 22, 2021
-Hunger, Part One & Two
(REQUIRES DICK. [Let Him/Her Feed])

How do you do that?? I have the dick but where am i supposed to go?
This is one of those games where you just need to experiment (at least within the realm of your own comfort). Otherwise, there is a post in here with instructions about how to get various achievements.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes