MrLight55

Dec 5, 2021
This is one of those games where you just need to experiment (at least within the realm of your own comfort). Otherwise, there is a post in here with instructions about how to get various achievements.
The Instruction aren't very clear, what do you mean by within the realm of your own comfort?

Taiher

Nov 15, 2018
Does anyone have 100% SOL save? I lost my save because I haven't played for a long time...((( But to make it 100% again turned out to be very difficult.

Reactions: ivoted21

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
Managed to get it to play. Had to go through a bunch of hoops just to play this, pretty annoying. There should be a guide on how to install this game.

Aug 22, 2021
Managed to get it to play. Had to go through a bunch of hoops just to play this, pretty annoying. There should be a guide on how to install this game.
You just need to download the flash player app, so the 'guide' would be the one step you received when you asked...

If you feel that strongly about it though, write the guide yourself! Be prepared that no one who needs it will read it though since every new person on this forum must be individually bullied into learning to use the thread search bar.

atur

Nov 5, 2019
You just need to download the flash player app, so the 'guide' would be the one step you received when you asked...

If you feel that strongly about it though, write the guide yourself! Be prepared that no one who needs it will read it though since every new person on this forum must be individually bullied into learning to use the thread search bar.
We are so far removed from Flash now that your average forum user doesnt havent the SWF File Player installed??:WutFace:

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Guys where can I find a wiki or something? I noticed that theres a pastebin link but I can't acess them anymore since they lead to ghostbins links and the official wiki no longer exists..

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022

Thread search bar?

NobodyThatYou'dKnow

Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys, I have been trying to play this game for a few days now. Giving up each day after few hours of trying stuff. This game will not load. It launches, shows a blue screen then closes the flash player. I've tried the recommended player, different versions of the standalone player and even the ruffle offline player. I've even tried it on a Windows 7 VM with the same results. Don't know what else to do anymore. Kinda feel defeated. If anyone has any suggestions please provide them. Will try anything at this point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Fixed. For anyone else dealing with this issue I hope this helps.
This game, upon first launch connects to the internet to download two files. Since I have a separate Firewall app that I use, I had it set to block connections that I didn't specifically choose to allow. It usually notifies me of connection requests, whether incoming or outgoing but for some reason it had notifications disabled. I enabled the notifications and ran the game again, I got the outgoing request notification and I allowed it. It then loaded immediately.

After it downloads the files once, I can block the connections yet again and still play normally. It just needs to download the files once upon initial launch.

Just searching this thread would've solved my problems before I even submitted my comment if I had just read hassanshabib's comment. Seeing as the thread had 400+ comments I didn't bother at first, which is my mistake I admit. Apologies for this pointless waste of your time.

Last edited:

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
Nah fam, got chills on 1 of the possible endings. Created a new game, didn't talk with lilith or anything, just went straight to the magic glove and tried all possible options. Once I exited the magic glove section, Lilith ran away and never came back. The text only describes that the MC is alone. At the end, it seemed the MC was getting spooked because they knew something was with them. Exited as fast as I could, since I felt like there was gonna be a jumpscare around the corner. Fuck that. Doki Doki like bitch game.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Nah fam, got chills on 1 of the possible endings. Created a new game, didn't talk with lilith or anything, just went straight to the magic glove and tried all possible options. Once I exited the magic glove section, Lilith ran away and never came back. The text only describes that the MC is alone. At the end, it seemed the MC was getting spooked because they knew something was with them. Exited as fast as I could, since I felt like there was gonna be a jumpscare around the corner. Fuck that. Doki Doki like bitch game.
Yeah and thats why we love MWOL, its so goddam aware...:oops:

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
Yeah and thats why we love MWOL, its so goddam aware...:oops:
You guys do you, while I'll politely fuck off and try some other games that'll hopefully don't have any spooky existential shit.

On that note, do you have any recommendations for some corruption/trainer type games? Don't mind NTR as long as either the MC is the one cucking or being stolen from their lover.

Here's a list of games I've download, which I've only played a 5-10 of them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bazbooperzimbabwe

Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone have a link to a complete guide for this game? I've been looking off-and-on for a couple weeks now, and have had zero luck.

HeresyBait

Jun 10, 2020
I've finished a major route with nice lith but... I don't think I can go for %100. Is there any hope for a guide? ("Thread search bar", broken ghostbin links, and cryptic hints aren't guides by the way)

bananaandman274

Aug 27, 2021
i find it imposable to open blue flash and it closes i saw the post about downloading some files and rerouting traffic by
hassanshabib and the newer one by NobodyThatYou'dKnow about the fire wall but im not good at any of that so im confused. i know its requesting filles and i dont know how to let the game get them

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes