Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
How is the game content wise. Is it long? i really enjoy text based games but i like it if it has tons of content.
last time i played it (a few months ago) it took me 2 to 3 hours to get most of the content. i assume it will be 3 to 4 hours long now.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
~~updated to 0.38+~~
p.s. I have no idea how the plus version gives access to cheats but it exists

Reactions: Parthornax
Jul 5, 2017
I can't seem to run this no matter what I try: Chrome, firefox, IE, SWF player ect. all the browsers try to download it and SWF player freezes on a black screen

Daxxk

Jan 7, 2019
i Fucked Up And Made The File into Terraria And i Can't Fix it Can i Get Some Help? ok nm i Fixed it Bye Turning it into CHROME

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
When I open the swf version the loading bar only goes up to about a 20% before I get a "Lorem Ipsum" text with a warning saying "If you are reading this, your game failed to load properly!". I'm using Firefox.
Anybody knows how to fix it?

AimlessCleric

Oct 17, 2017
i had to download the standalone windows flash projector on this link to play the game

Reactions: rKnight

Kruzeru

Nov 3, 2017
Well the flash projector wasn't working so I had to look up online to make an html notepad file to play the swf on chrome.... lol.

Edit: Nvm got the projector to work, had to browse and manually click the swf file instead of putting the url. Well 2 ways for ya to open it now...

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
~~updated to 0.38+~~
p.s. I have no idea how the plus version gives access to cheats but it exists
In items theres a magic glove and magic book. The book gives you access to specific scenes and such but you need to know the number and type it into the prompt.
The glove alters specific stats (like happiness) by touching the mouth for example. The stat increase its incremental I.E All, half, none. sometimes to set it right you need to click a few times.
Touching the neck adds a collar,also incremental, black, pink, blue.
touching genitalia adds or removes.

Also to the guy wanting to open in chrome, if your using windows: right click/open with:set chrome/always do this

Reactions: GAB

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I have been at this for 20 mins I can't find these door the guilds talk about.

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
I found a good site that plays SWF files if your stand-alone flash player won't work or if you just don't have one:

Reactions: Underdose
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes