magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm guessing once you give Lith a collar you can't give a new one when you have advanced enough to unlock another.

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
I've got stone and wood doors, but i can't find any way to get the glass door, or any others that might be available atm. on 39+. Any advice/tips/hints?

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
I've got stone and wood doors, but i can't find any way to get the glass door, or any others that might be available atm. on 39+. Any advice/tips/hints?
As far as i can tell you can only get the other doors with the blue collar.

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
no, blue collar is also only giving me those two doors. pretty sure there's something that needs to be done besides just collar.

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
no, blue collar is also only giving me those two doors. pretty sure there's something that needs to be done besides just collar.
If you make it through the stone door Lith should get sad again and you can ask him what's wrong.
You might also want to talk about his past. Just keep asking him/her what's on their mind, how their feeling and anything, you should eventually get to talk about 'the past'.

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
ah, so it's completing 3 trips through the stone door without a dead end to unlock the glass. and 3 in glass for steel. good to know.
i was trying to get the glass door without completing stone, partly because i hit one of the ends in it, and didn't think there was a path that didn't dead end.

Reactions: Mr.Waffle

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
I can't believe how (dark and) adorable this game is. I'm not into furries, but I'd cuddle that little traumatized cat all day.

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
v0.40

Standard :
Android :

Reactions: cvbn28c

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
So uh, what kind of content is actually in this update?
2 New pieces of art
A bunch of new Cheat options for high level patrons like expanded cheating options and the magic book has been replaced with a scene jumper to make it actually useful.
A bunch of new text about the place, if you want to find some of the bigger stuff try
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The patrons voted on an expansion to The Imitation Soda
that's all the dev had to say.

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
There's some text bugs in the new content of the game.
It displays both male/female and breast/no breast dialog.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
The new content [seems to be a new NPC that dominates you. I don't much like it. I liked the dominant Lith scenes, but that was because it was the cat boy you learned to like./ISPOILER]

Reactions: Mr.Waffle
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes