grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Omg I LOVED!!!! how can it be that flash games bring more fun then the Regular Renders Storys renpy and unity and unreal at the time? that will be my secound time i Pledge for a flash Dev

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
What are these "doors" I see people talking about? I've played the game for about an hour now and no such things have shown up.

Dwemer

Oct 7, 2017
What are these "doors" I see people talking about? I've played the game for about an hour now and no such things have shown up.
Doors will show up after giving Lith a collar. You should be able to ask Lith "What's Wrong?" not long after giving them a collar which will lead you to the first door.. or you can ignore lith after giving them a collar for a less wholesome path.

I may be mis-remembering how exactly it goes since I haven't touched MVOL for a while so pardon any errors

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
I haven't had the option for a collar either. Book and sofa, yes, but not collar. Is there something that trigger that?

gunofdis

Feb 15, 2018
Collars happen when your relationship goes far enough in a given direction. Treat Lith like a piece of meat and you get a black collar for more of that, keep your hands off for a blue collar and get all lovey dovey for a pink one. The doors are where most of the actual story and character development are.

Reactions: Dwemer

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Collars happen when your relationship goes far enough in a given direction. Treat Lith like a piece of meat and you get a black collar for more of that, keep your hands off for a blue collar and get all lovey dovey for a pink one. The doors are where most of the actual story and character development are.
Do note that to get the pink collar, I think you need to have breasts. It's a thing related to Lith's backstory, as explained in the stories the creator has written about his past.

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
I haven't had the option for a collar either. Book and sofa, yes, but not collar. Is there something that trigger that?
There are three collars: Blue, Pink and Black. I'll try not to spoil the actual story, but I will spoil quite a few game mechanics.

The Black one is the easiest - just let your Naughtiness go through the roof* and eventually the game will let you give Lith the collar.

The Blue collar is also easy - just talk a lot and try to keep things as platonic as possible**. The key here is to listen to Lith's backstory. After that reach 50 Niceness and ask him how he feels. This unlocks the option to give him the Blue collar.

And for the Pink one you'll have to make love with Lith without raising your Naughtiness above 20-25. You can ask Lith what he likes until he admits his fondness of snuggling; you can Feel him up a few times to make him open up about his nudity; you can offer yourself to him when he's aroused. After that, as with the Blue collar route, reach 50 Niceness and ask him how he feels.
Edit: you also might want to raise Lith's arousal and then ask how he feels.

*Note that once you do any GRAB-bing (aside from kissing) and, subsequently, let your naughtiness go above 20-25, the game will permanently lock you out of Blue and Pink collar routes.
**Technically it's possible to unlock the options to give Lith Blue and Pink collars in the same playthrough. You'll just have to be extra careful with the Naughtiness stat. Don't let it go above 10 and you're good. But you're only able to give one, so choose wisely.

Do note that to get the pink collar, I think you need to have breasts. It's a thing related to Lith's backstory, as explained in the stories the creator has written about his past.
Anatomy is irrelevant when it comes to being able to get the collars.

Last edited:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Anatomy is irrelevant when it comes to being able to get the collars.
Petre's guide to getting the collars disagrees with you:

"Now, if you're serious about seducing a cat, you have to be his type-- not just swinging a nice throat-stretcher between your legs, but you gotta have tits. The bigger, the better! If you're lucky enough to have all this equipment weighing you down, it'll make things go a lot smoother."

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Petre's guide to getting the collars disagrees with you:
Dude. I've been gay with this cat since 0.2*. I can assure you that neither you nor Lith need to have breasts in order to make love and summon pink collars.
Tits simply provide a few additional scenes and some extra flavour text throughout the game.

Last edited:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Dude. I've been gay with this cat since 0.2*. I can assure you that neither you nor Lith need to have breasts in order to make love and summon pink collars.
Tits simply provide a few additional scenes and some extra flavour text throughout the game.
I too have been gay for Lith since the beginning. You can also make him dominant regardless of either of your genders. Not sure if you can make him dominant and make him wear the black collar at the same time though...

Also, Petre's guide has always confused me the first time I saw it because it tries to be spoiler-free as possible.

If you want to skip the little grindy parts you can also edit Lith's stats with Cheat Engine. You can see his stats by looking at Lith (if you're familiar with him enough) and the value type is on Double.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes