Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
I have been playing this game for years now, but when you go into the ending and lith talkes about the horrible stuff you did, and the game literally removes the load menu, I was spooked. Thankfully the game doesn't automatically take you back to the sequence if you close and restart (yet).

FireSauner0

Nov 15, 2018
Is there any way to decompile this game? I've tried with some decompilers but none worked (or admitedly my lack of experience is the reason) Im curious about the code structure and also I'm sure i missed a lot of paths in the game and it'd make exploration easier. If there is anyone in this thread who possibly knows how, I'd definitely be interested. (or if someone has the patreon hint maps -or what they are called- that'd take care of half of my issue)

Update: after dumping from memory, I managed to extract pretty much everything. I'm leaving this comment for anyone to find if they want to look into the gamefiles

Last edited:

killswitch343

Jan 27, 2019
So, the 90+ version only has magic glove and not the book? Because i want to unlock new art and there is no guides for that. Help me if you can please

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
So, the 90+ version only has magic glove and not the book? Because i want to unlock new art and there is no guides for that. Help me if you can please
For gallery I recommend checking the , there are a few guides on the (that are very outdated). The game version with guides is the 20$ deluxe version, or the 45$ deluxe Enhanced (which has more advanced cheats) but we just have to wait and hope for someone to give us a copy of those.

Fenrir1928

Jul 29, 2018
I'm incapable of playing on PC. I used the supplied flash player and it just closes. I downloaded it from the main site and the same thing happens. Please help.

hassanshabib

May 22, 2017
I'm incapable of playing on PC. I used the supplied flash player and it just closes. I downloaded it from the main site and the same thing happens. Please help.
Same here. Just instantly closes after showing a blue background. Same problem for all versions (35, 44, 90), multiple machines (Win 10, Win 7) and any player (multiple versions of the standalone flash player and in firefox).
I never had any problems with flash games before, what is so different about this one?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Same here. Just instantly closes after showing a blue background. Same problem for all versions (35, 44, 90), multiple machines (Win 10, Win 7) and any player (multiple versions of the standalone flash player and in firefox).
I never had any problems with flash games before, what is so different about this one?
What browser are you using? I've found that it only works in IE/Edge.

Dec 31, 2017
I use the player recommended in the post, and it works perfect on my pc (It is Windows 7 and tested on Windows 10, both worked)

Dwemer

Oct 7, 2017
The book was removed due to it being rather buggy and was replaced with a 'hint system' in deluxe versions.

The named versions have a teleport option along with the hints.

Reactions: atur

hassanshabib

May 22, 2017

I finally managed to get it to work.
TL;DR: This game requires a connection to the internet (for the first start), unless you are mad enough to do what I did.

By starting the game with one of the debug versions of flash player, I encountered an error message similar to this "[...] TextInfoContainer could not be found [...]". Some googling lead me pretty fast to believe that this game uses the Text Layout Framework (TLF) as a library. The flash player needs to download it from one of Adobe's servers when it is used for the first time. (And for whatever reason Adobe decided to just exit the application if the library is neither locally present or the servers can not be reached)
So I ...
1. Intercepted the outgoing network traffic. Found two HTTP GET requests against Adobe's servers:
-
-
2. Downloaded both files via an external device
3. Routed all traffic to fpdownload.adobe.com to my local machine
4. Started a local http server and served the downloaded files
5. Enjoyed the game ;)

I think I had more fun figuring all this out, than actually playing the game :rolling-eyes:

PS: I believe it is possible to package the library into the .swf file. But apparently the author did not do that.
PSPS: Maybe there is a way to install this library by simply copying it in the right directory?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
If anyone's interested, here is the Plus Version.

v0.90 Plus Download Links:
.swf:

|
.apk:
|

Enjoy! \^o^/

Please do remember the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
If anyone's interested, here is the Plus Version.

v0.90 Plus Download Links:
.swf:

MEGA |
.apk:
MEGA |

Enjoy! \^o^/

Please do remember the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the one in the OP is v0.90+ :unsure:

We don't have the APK version however (The android build here is actually very out of date), so very much appreciated.

@Crazygamer43 New APK Version.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes