Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
0.42 came out with first final ending.
Also, someone should probably replace blogspot link with his site link , since author moved there.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Now this looks like something i can get into cant wait to see more of this and get updates

Aug 13, 2018
So I'm curious about the endings, if anyone is willing to fill me in a little bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 20, 2019
There really need to be a guide with how to get certain options and scenes to appear, like having the black cat be the dom instead of the player, or being nice and not naughty, because i can't really get far in that game without being permanently stuck with not unlocking certain things without starting over.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Deleted member 1706148

Oct 12, 2019
Forgive my ignorance but does this game have any sort of visuals? or just pure text? Thanks in advance :)

Edit: I see... thanks Hones for the clarification.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Forgive my ignorance but does this game have any sort of visuals? or just pure text? Thanks in advance :)
aside from an avatar for lith the game is mostly just text there is some scene art but that's the exception the game is almost entirely text only except for the cute little avatar that is.
lith.png lith1.png lith2.png

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Sooo, I downloaded the game, downloaded the FlashPlayer shared here, opened the game file from the FlashPlayer and I'm getting this screen when I hit play:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone know what to do about this?
it written what it is and how to solve, i think? anyway, change browser, try again and you should be happy. I love this flash, absolute my favorite

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes