3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Cover-Optimized.gif

Overview:
This game tells the story of Jason, Alyssa, and Melody(The MIL).
Jason is an orphan who became successful and rich after overcoming many struggles.
But the one dream he had was to have a family of his own making, which would not be possible due to infertility.
Alyssa is Jason's wife and she loves him dearly.
Still, the struggles with fertility issues on both ends led her to start pushing him away, not because she didn't love him but because she blamed herself, and started believing Jason would be better off with another woman.
That's where Melody came in, Jason invited her into their home because he knew the only person who could reach Alyssa and stop her would be her stepmother.
Thus, he invited her to stay with them for an undefined amount of time.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-16
Developer: Another Vision Studios
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0 Bug-fixed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux/Mac: - - - - -
Bug-Fix

JasonBuySexToy.png MILDayPoolBikiniSunbath1CS.png MILDayPoolBikiniSunbath2CS.png MILNightGettingReadyCS.png WifeAndMILClub-CS2.png WifeAndMILDayParkCS.png WifeAndMILDayPoolCS-Bikini-5.png WifeAndMILDayPoolCS-Bikini-9-BJ.png WifeAndMILDayPoolCS-Bikini-10-F.png WifeNightTVCS-Watch-5.png Intro-Cum-Bj.png

Last edited:

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
Since fertility issues are listed my hope is this game is focused around that mainly so perhaps pregnancy at some point but it'll take time to get there....and some girls more fertile than others....looking forward to see where this goes

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Unfortunately, another full-screen game that cannot be put on a windowed screen. :rolleyes:
Since English is not my mother tongue I would like to be able to put the game in windowed mode to make it easier to translate.
It would be nice to think about it.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I think this is with the wife/gf being a willing cuckqueen. but I would preffer if the dev clarified this about no other males in the picture (sharing/swinging/cuckold).
cause if that is the case, then the tag does more damage than good. pretty certain that quite many players have not seen this game because the ntr tag is either in the filtered out or insta ignored.

will keep this in my watchlist untill things are a bit clearer.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Looking at the dev notes I am getting mixed signals here. So is the wife getting stolen or not?
If it is just MC cheating with step mum or sharing wife please remove the NTR tag or be more specific in the notes so people don't get misled.

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
This seems like it could be a good game. However, there are several things that put me off. #1 - The Lighting. All scenes are shadowed and too dim to make out detail, faces, etc. SOMEONE TURN ON THE LIGHTS! #2 - Locked In. Once I started the game, I was locked in. I couldn't hit ESC to get to a SAVE/LOAD function. Also, I have to click the dialogue box or hit ESC to progress in the story. These to factors are the reason I gave up before finishing. As I said it had potential to be good, but those two things keep it from getting there. Hope the creating addresses these issues and fixes them by their next release. Peace.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
This is a tough one for me. I like the premise and the models, but this is just such a pain to play, to a point that I had to quit at some point during the sandbox gameplay so I didn't even finish this intro, I don't see myself playing this unless it reaches a playable state QOL wise (not to mention, it shouldn't be sandbox with only 3 main characters).

The text is slow and the game lacks customization in settings such as text speed or disabling text animation. I am a fast reader, I read books every day and the text delay makes me want to button mash rather than pay attention because it is too slow. This also doesn't have any rollback that I could find, so if I accidentally skip something, it's gone (and you can't save during the dialogue parts, zzz).

I will check this out in future versions to see if it is any smoother to play, very rough right now.

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
Potential is there. Lot of polishing in game mechanics to be made to be playable. Settings upgrade required ( Not that after some time go back to default, than what is point to have settings?)

Reactions: palmergames

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
This seems like it could be a good game. However, there are several things that put me off. #1 - The Lighting. All scenes are shadowed and too dim to make out detail, faces, etc. SOMEONE TURN ON THE LIGHTS! #2 - Locked In. Once I started the game, I was locked in. I couldn't hit ESC to get to a SAVE/LOAD function. Also, I have to click the dialogue box or hit ESC to progress in the story. These to factors are the reason I gave up before finishing. As I said it had potential to be good, but those two things keep it from getting there. Hope the creating addresses these issues and fixes them by their next release. Peace.
Can you please elaborate? Do you mean saving in the middle of a scene? or is it something else?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes