3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
How do you craft the item that allows you to watch the king fuck her? I got the recipe from he volcano, but it doesn't show yp on my crafting screen, same with the swimsuit
guess i'm not the only one with this issue.
Edit: nvm, there is a "key" tag in the craft area.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
The guide says there are four endings. I found the bad ending and the last two collection scenes endings so which is the fourth one remaining and how to find it?

Kaizer05

Mar 14, 2021
need help, from dlc
anyone know how to fix this dlc?
View attachment 1893596
I also encountered the same problem as you, and after trying so long to fix it. It finally dawned on me that its probably because the file name directory is too long Bruh.

Try to change the folder its in to have a shorter file path directory, this immediately fixes the problem for me.

1668613930186.png

I did it by just putting the entire folder outside the main one.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This is an interesting game to be sure... This is the second game from this circle that I've looked at, and it seems like they have a talent towards making their games more interesting than the average. The art is not particularly amazing, but there's a surprising amount of variety to it and it's pretty obvious that the dev(s?) put in quite a bit of effort into things.

For the more objective side of things... given the age and engine used, the gameplay loop is quite well thought out with a nice variety of actions and things to do. It's not a complex system, but it doves give you a number of things to manage, juggle and think about, without boring you too much with RPGM combat that overstays its welcome. This is especially true given the fact that once you finish the upgrades, you can pretty much one-shot everything. About the only thing that's genuinely bad about the game's system is that for the 3rd and final tier of upgrades for the weapon and armor, you have no way of knowing what the difference is between the items.

Personally, I went with the Morningstar and the Sage Robes, and this combo allowed me to one-shot almost everything except the puppets with normal attacks... and those could be one-shot with 10 MP skill, and there's only 3 of them anyway, so that'd only cost 30 MP, or you can just use two attacks to down them and there's no issue.

Moving on.

The translation for this game is... Ok-ish...? It's edited MTL, it has issues that are specific to that, but it's also obvious that a lot of effort was put into it compared to a lot of other garbage that's floating out there. I'm pickier than most when it comes to translation quality, and as such, I'd say this is around the level of effort that could be considered minimum necessary to have a translation out there and not just used for personal use. It still has issues, some of them related to grasp of the English language (or just typos in some cases) and the like, but it's tolerable.

I still want a full on, proper translation though. Especially for this circle's games. Suzuya puts in more effort in their stuff than a lot of people out there.

Because the translation is edited MTL, and on top of that a netorase, possibly netorare story... it's hard to properly comment on the story. Details and nuance matter a lot for these sorts of set-ups.

I only played the game to the end once, and got the ending where Luna ended up pregnant with a girl, moved to the palace and had pregnant sex with the king while the hubby was peeping on them. I also briefly delved into the DLC, which seems to imply that this is not the canonical ending. (Because the start of the DLC only mentions one child, not two as would be needed from that particular ending...) But I may be wrong and something was lost in the translation because I don't know what the other three endings are like.

Wish we had some saves that were on the last day right before each ending. That'd be nice.

I'm not sure if I'll bother playing through the DLC. I'm still thinking about it... Might leave it off in the unlikely hope that a better translation will turn up.

Besides that, I have to say that the set-up for this story was better than most. (Assuming the MTL and/editing didn't break any important details...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, for how old this game is and the engine it uses, it's pretty damn good, and absolutely deserves a full on translation.

Someone pick it up dammit so I can replay it in the future with better quality!

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes