L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
So, this is the prequel to Grandma's house with the MC-s grandfather as the new MC?

At least Nana finally has some sex scenes. :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Of course not, it's a up to the morons that keep giving him Patreon money in the hope they can someday fuck Grandma (if cartoons aged like everyone else a necrophilia tag will probably need to be added before that happens).
Doesn't it bother you that we like GRANDMA'S HOUSE, even though we don't fuck Nana??
We're just enjoying the game, whether we fuck Nana or not *Shakes head*

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
hahaha freaking hilarious. I'm glad I downloaded it. After I saw the tags and realized you did Grandma's House, I knew there had to be more to it than the title. Well done! lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
MoonBox over here making other devs look lazy...some cant even put out decent updates, while hes over here pumping out updates for his main game and still has time to put out an April fools project game.
SSHHHHHH! Don't spoil the surprise ;)

Of course not, it's a up to the morons that keep giving him Patreon money in the hope they can someday fuck Grandma (if cartoons aged like everyone else a necrophilia tag will probably need to be added before that happens).
Yepp, it's the people that like GH that are the morons here.........

Kid, you need to do some introspection....

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Wow... I tried it out cause curiosity got the better of me. Read the review sayin no ntr, but then you have that title and image. Guess dev fooled me with this April's fool game. But seriously, despite the total NONSENSE, that is a lot renders and work just for a joke. So, congrats Moonbox (y)(y)

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes