Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Ok already a couple of lines in and I already spotted some translation errors.
"Her" instead of "my / me / I" which kinda is a ringing alarm for me and makes me remember the state of the TL of Shiori (which was also a capu TL work)

https://f95zone.to/threads/kashidas...urin-osananajimi-final-atelier-sakura.168312/

Shiori TL clearly didn't went into ANY proofread / QL check.

So for anyone that completed this game or read a good portion of it how is the TL quality here? Is that "she - me" mistake the only one or should I expect many others?

|Loko|

Jan 9, 2019
Can someone kindly explain to me what it means that I need a "Japanese local to run"?

If I need an extra file to run the game, where does one find it?

Thanks.

These dev's make quality games. Good luck with this one.
You need a "locale emulator". It's an app to emulate system language and region. I personally use this one

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
whats in the DLC preg content?
no just 1 extra scene for MC, THe young man and the Buff man (sex in the pool with young man, sex in shower with the buff man, and sex in bloomers with MC) everyone except the ugly bastard which by lore Heroine hates doesnt get a extra scene

roflzwafflz

Jan 19, 2020
Can someone kindly explain to me what it means that I need a "Japanese local to run"?

If I need an extra file to run the game, where does one find it?

Thanks.

These dev's make quality games. Good luck with this one.
you will need to download a seperate program called locale emulator. it's really easy to use.

knownahmed

Mar 9, 2024
where did find the d3dx9_42dll in the folder. cant find it
If you get the same 0xc00007b type of error, don't go direct to see that. There is a video on youtube about this error, which shows using a software called process monitor. Watch that video and see.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes