jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
At choice dialog , some time's showed red lock option , is at that moment , pull mouse to that red lock , will gave us a hint , like relationship to low , corruption to high , or some thing , that will be wonderful .

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
How to edit save for some numerical this game in registry :

Use it with caution !!! some numerical changed may not trigger alcohol orgy party !!!

1. Path → HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star
2. Find the save you wanna edit , there are same title with the save but different use , only can show how edit in red hollow frame ...
1614396744144.png

3. Double click that file will show a frame with some numerical ... explain at bottom
1614396881937.png
1614396977774.png

"JnV_rs":0 witch is meaning James and Valarie's relationship is 0
all you need to do is , use your mouse and left click at 0 , than input the number you like , simple as using phone text .
1614397206195.png (like this)
and you just press confirm or OK or enter .

other numerical like
"JnA_rs" is meaning James and Alyssa's relationship
"JnD_rs" is meaning James and Darius's relationship
"JnL_rs" is meaning James and Linda's relationship
"JnM_rs" is meaning James and Mayr's relationship
"V_sub" and "V_pop" is Valarie's state
"J_corrpt" is James's state

Some other variable is in the "_FLAGS_" and "_QPPS_" , I'm not sure what need to change it to trigger event ,
Any one willing to teach ?? please !!

Last edited:

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Seriously ... has any one feel that model scene , finished a little too soon ??
Should be a after scene in the some room , after all , they joined orgy party , and some numerical high or low enough .

Michael174

Dec 11, 2017
I started the game over again and It somehow skipped the party. I'm not sure what I did wrong but every other scene played except the party.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Anyone got a full save or CG unlock code from patreon? I am not intrested in doing this whole grind again for such little update lol.

Reactions: fandor13

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
So according to dev in this update we only hv to increase corruption point of val nd this is second last update of increasing corruption stat

So this means , proper corrupted val storyline(NTR) start in 2022 as in this year he will be going to provide two update as tradition goes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
For people wanting to share there saves,here is a good way to share it,thanks for thomasxlong for the Info on it.
Registry Export
Here are my saves,but be warned!!,screwing around in your registry is always pretty dangerous,so make a backup (which I do Regularly). Import at your own Risk.
On Page 1,the top two are the latest saves

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
After reading the comments, this update seems to be very disappointing. I guess I have to play it later for myself. Can somebody something say about the changelog or is it too much spoiler? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: BeastMaster59
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes